United Arab Emirates — attractions and interesting facts
United Arab Emirates is on southwest of Asia. Capital is Abu Dhabi. The area is 83 thousand square kilometers. Population - 5 million. Neighboring countries of United Arab Emirates are Saudi Arabia and Oman. We found в этой стране 484 attractions, some interesting of them. On eastern part are Burj Khalifa, Ain Al Madhab Gardens, Gold Souk. In central are Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi Mall, Corniche promenade. On eastern part are Burj Khalifa, Ain Al Madhab Gardens, Gold Souk. In central are Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi Mall, Corniche promenade.
United Arab Emirates — Attractions
page: 1, results: 484
- Burj KhalifaBurj Khalifa the tallest building in the world the kind that opens at any point of Dubai The precise height is 828 meters The opening ceremony of a... 2
- Ain Al Madhab GardensAin Al Madhab Gardens a national park with mineral springs located in the valley of Al Ain in the foothills Warm mineral water sources filled with...
- Sheikh Zayed MosqueSheikh Zayed Mosque an architectural masterpiece the sixth largest mosque in the world She is dedicated to the founder and first president of the...
- Gold SoukDubai gold market the best place in the world to buy gold jewelry (due to low taxes the price of gold is almost profitable in the world) The market... 1
- Lamsa Plaza Shopping CenterShopping center Lums Plaza located in the heart of Dubai contains within its walls more than one hundred and fifty shops of local and international... 1
- Abu Dhabi MallThe largest shopping center in Abu Dhabi 220 000 square meters and on them more than 220 stores! Most of the presented brands of clothes (such as... 1
- Al Futtaim Shopping CenterThe shopping center Al Futteym focused a record number of children's products and toys Here are the toys of the world's most famous brands and quite... 1
- Sahara CentreSahara Centre one of the attractions of Sharjah and a great place for family shopping and entertainment where there are shops worldwide brands as... 2
- Al Fardan Shopping CentreFrom the mall Al Fardan breathtaking views of the Khalid Lagoon next to which is stometrovae fountain and Archaeological Museum To get here from... 1
- Sharjah City CenterSharjah is located in the heart of Sharjah on the main street of Al Wahda The center recently completed its expansion program and updates Now in its... 2
- Al Mulla PlazaAl Mulla Plaza the oldest mall in Dubai located near Al Nahda Tower and Rashid Stadium After updating the interior there appeared fountain designed... 1
- Burjuman Shopping CentreBurjuman Shopping Centre is deservedly known as one of the most famous shopping areas of the UAE where tourists often arrive not only to see the... 1
- Wafi City MallWafi Mall shopping center in Dubai perhaps one of the most stylish and luxurious centers Arab Emirates This is a place created for the most avid...
- Ibn Battuta MallIbn Battuta Mall this is probably the most unusual shopping center of the United Arab Emirates Feature of his lies not even in its shopping and...
- Mercato Shopping MallMercato Shopping Mall one of the many shopping malls Arab Emirates located in the exclusive area of Jumeirah in Dubai Mercato Shopping Center... 1
- Emirates TowersTwin towers Emirate Towers a business center in Dubai This beautiful high rise shklabetonu buildings that are next to each other is very reminiscent...
- Deira City CentreDeira City Centre for 15 years serves tourists and locals of the emirate as a great place for shopping and entertainment For a long time it was the... 1
- Mall of the EmiratesAt the moment it is probably the most popular shopping center in Dubai Its main feature the famous Ski Dubai which at one time was the loud sensation...
- Corniche promenadeTen Corniche Abu Dhabi is the perfect place to stroll and relax It stretches of sandy strip along the many restaurants clubs cafes amazing fountains... 1
- Al-BidiyaAl Bidiya the oldest mosque in the United Arab Emirates and one of the oldest in the world it is believed that she was more than five hundred years...
- Hotel Burj Al ArabBurj Al Arab a luxurious five star hotel which stands on an artificial island in the Persian Gulf Its height is 321 meters it is the second tallest... 1
- Jebel Hafeet MountainHafeet mountain the second highest mountain in the United Arab Emirates Gore has been listed by UNESCO as a candidate for the natural wonders of the... 2
- Heritage VillageHeritage Village a reproduction of the desert traditional Arab village Here everyone can get acquainted with the rich cultural and maritime heritage... 1
- Jumeirah Beach ParkJumeirah Beach Park this is a very well kept beach area simulates a beautiful oasis amongst the sand dunes Price for entry is 5 dyrhamaў (about 45... 3
United Arab Emirates — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Abu Dhabi
- Population : 4,975,593