Memaj — attractions and interesting facts all over the world
Memaj is located on is on western part part of Albania (Rrethi i Shkodres, Qarku i Durresit), 22 kilometers on southwest from Qarku i Durresit. We have found 5 attractions here, some interesting of them: Archaeological Museum of Durres, Villa King Ahmet I Zogu, Venetian Tower, The main mosque in Durres, Ancient amphitheater in Durres. You can to look around too. On east (2 kilometers) is Quay Durres, Adriatic Sea (5 km), Durres-Plage (7 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Archaeological Museum of DurresArchaeological Museum was opened in 1951 to visitors here can look at the large collection of artifacts of the Greek Hellenistic and Roman periods...
- Villa King Ahmet I ZoguAt the top of the hill west of Durres little Roman amphitheater stands villa of King Zog Ahmet I the first president and then the King of Albania In...
- Venetian TowerDurres city is world famous for its outstanding architectural monument of the Roman period for example an amphitheater built in the II century BC...
- The main mosque in DurresAncient Durres is a popular resort among travelers City with an ancient history rich variety of attractions Modern look up and ancient monuments of...
- Ancient amphitheater in DurresDurres this is one of the oldest cities in Albania (founded around 627 BC) and at the same time a city of contrasts Remnants of the past coexist...
- Quay DurresDurres is a resort town located on the seashore And where there is sea there is also a promenade Quay at Durres is the main promenade yet the place... Durres
- Adriatic SeaAdriatic Sea one of the two seas which has access to the resort of Durres In this part of Albania Adryyatyka very beautiful and close to the ancient... Arapaj
- Durres-PlageDurres Beach the most famous and largest beach city the pearl of the Albanian Adriatic coast Durres beach sand shallow entry into the sea and long... Shkallnur
- Airport Rinas Mother TeresaRhinos Mother Teresa has a runway length of 2734 meters Altitude is 38 meters Terminal building large hall can accommodate 200 seats The airport has... Rinas
- Lana RiverLana river flows in the area of Tirana the Albanian capital and divides the city into northern and southern parts Along the beautiful river... Yzberish
- Artificial lake in TiranaIn the southern part of the city is a huge park with its main attraction an artificial lake attracting both tourists and locals Area in an artificial... Selita e Vogel
- Area SkendebergSkendeberg area the center of Tirana built in the classical style by Italian architects Florestan where Faust and Armando Brazini comparable in size... Tirana 2
- National Museum of HistoryNational Museum of History founded in 1981 is located in the northern part of the main square of Tirana and is one of the largest museums in Albanian... Tirana 1
- Skanderbeg MonumentMonument to the national hero of Albania Kastriot George nicknamed Skanderbeg rises in the center of the main square of Tirana which also bears his... Tirana 1
- Mosque Et'hem Bey MosqueMosque Et'Hem Bay which is located on an area of Scanderbeg was built in 1789 1823 years She was instrumental in the revival of religious... Tirana
- The building of "Pyramid""Pyramid" the building of the former Museum of communist dictator Enver Hoxha which is a club with an interesting name "The Mummy " The building... Tirana
- Clock Tower of TiranaClock Tower built in 1822 is the main attraction of Tirana and is located in the central square of the city On this architectural structure closely... Bashkia e Tiranes
- Mountain DadzhtiDadzhti Mountain is located 26 kilometers east of the capital city of Tirana Albania Its peak is located at an altitude of 1613 meters the mountain... Bashkia e Tiranes
- Bunkers in AlbaniaIn Albania there are many abandoned concrete bunkers The first one was built in the 1950s when the rules of Enver Hoxha Once the hopper located... Bashkia e Tiranes
- Martyrs CemeteryMartyrs Cemetery all fraternal burial in Albania located on a hill overlooking the Tirana Here are buried about 900 Albanian guerrillas and British... Bashkia e Tiranes
- 1.0 kmDurres
- 2.9 kmSpitalle
- 5.1 kmShpijat Kosoves
- 5.6 kmPorto-Romano
- 5.9 kmShinavlash
- 6.2 kmArapaj
- 6.4 kmVrinas
- 6.5 kmRrashbull
- 7.5 kmMaliq Muco
- 7.6 kmShkallnur