Narte — attractions and interesting facts
Narte is located on is on western part part of Albania (Rrethi i Shkodres, Qarku i Vlores), 47 kilometers on nothwest from Qarku i Vlores. The city has a great attraction - Quay-beach "Riviera of Flowers". You can to look around too. On southeast (4 kilometers) is History Museum Vlora, Muradiye Mosque (4 km). On south (6 kilometers) is Museum of Independence Vlora, Ancient amphitheater Orikum (19 km). On noth (25 kilometers) is Colonnade shopping Roman city center.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Quay-beach "Riviera of Flowers""Riviera of Flowers" or "Albanian Riviera" extends from the resort towns of Vlora Albanian and Sarandzeў She is a beautiful set of old houses that...
- History Museum VloraIndependence Museum one of the main attractions of the city of Vlora located in southwest Albania For many centuries this city has great historical... Vlore
- Muradiye MosqueMurad Mosque is located in the city of Vlora Date of commencement of its construction in 1542 relate to The mosque is covered by a dome its walls are... Vlore 1
- Museum of Independence VloraAlbanian city of Vlora is a typical resort town Beautiful scenery and seascapes are combined with numerous monuments which cover a broad historical... Bashkia e Vlores
- Ancient amphitheater OrikumVlora is located in a place where the two seas the Adriatic and Ionian Conversely Peninsula Vlora is an island carp for centuries played a strategic... Orikum
- Colonnade shopping Roman city centerAncient ruins for centuries been the subject of special interest travelers This is not surprising because almost always these ancient monuments... Kryegjate
- Ruins of ancient ApolloniaIn Albania near the city of Fier just 12 kilometers away are the ruins of ancient Apollonia City Apollonia was founded by the Greeks as early as 855... Kryegjate 2
- Airport "Patos de Minas"Airport "Patos de Minas" is in Albania Receives international and domestic flights Flights are carried out every 2 hours Terminal building is... Bashkia e Patosit
- Fragments of city wallsAntique Apollonius was magnificent picturesque town with lots of architectural monuments Many of them have survived to this day and carry the... Daullas 1
- Mosaic HouseRuins of ancient Apollonia is located 12 km from the city of Fier In ancient times this city was one of the most important Mediterranean cities There... Daullas
- Monastery of St. Mary ArdenicaMonastery of St Mary Ardenica one of the oldest monasteries in Albania whose history is rooted in the distant antiquity Monastery perched on top of a... Kosturli 1
Interesting facts about NarteNartë also known as Narta ( Arta Palioarta) is a community in Vlorë District It is situated northwest of the city of Vlorë The local population are predominantly Greeks using a distinct idiom of modern Greek One of the local tourist attractions is the annual three day festival An Orthodox... More
Nartë also known as Narta ( Arta, Palioarta) is a community in Vlorë District. It is situated northwest of the city of Vlorë.
The local population are predominantly Greeks, using a distinct idiom of modern Greek. One of the local tourist attractions is the annual three-day festival. An Orthodox church lies on the center of the village.
The surrounding region is full of salt marshes. Narta Lagoon, which hosts a unique ecosystem, lies north of the village.
At 1873 a Greek school was funded in the village. Greek education was expanding with the opening of a girls' school and a kindergarten in the 1912-1913 school season.</ref>
- 2.1 kmGorice
- 3.1 kmBestrove
- 3.7 kmBabica e Vogel
- 3.8 kmZvemec
- 4.3 kmBestrova e Vogel
- 4.4 kmPanaja
- 4.5 kmVlore
- 5.1 kmBabica e Madhe
- 5.1 kmKerkove
- 5.3 kmHoshtime