Qarku i Fierit — attractions and interesting facts
Qarku i Fierit is located on is on central part part of Albania (Rrethi i Peqinit, Qarku i Fierit), 64 kilometers on south from Tirana. You can to look around . On southwest (11 kilometers) is Airport "Patos de Minas". On nothwest (15 kilometers) is Monastery of St. Mary Ardenica. On west (16 kilometers) is Fragments of city walls, Mosaic House (16 km). On east (17 kilometers) is Museum town of Berat.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Ruins of ancient ApolloniaIn Albania near the city of Fier just 12 kilometers away are the ruins of ancient Apollonia City Apollonia was founded by the Greeks as early as 855... Kryegjate 2
- Colonnade shopping Roman city centerAncient ruins for centuries been the subject of special interest travelers This is not surprising because almost always these ancient monuments... Kryegjate
- Fragments of city wallsAntique Apollonius was magnificent picturesque town with lots of architectural monuments Many of them have survived to this day and carry the... Daullas 1
- Monastery of St. Mary ArdenicaMonastery of St Mary Ardenica one of the oldest monasteries in Albania whose history is rooted in the distant antiquity Monastery perched on top of a... Kosturli 1
- Mosaic HouseRuins of ancient Apollonia is located 12 km from the city of Fier In ancient times this city was one of the most important Mediterranean cities There... Daullas