Bulgaria — attractions and interesting facts
Bulgaria is on south of Europe. Capital is Sofia. The area is 111 thousand square kilometers. Population - 7 million. Neighboring countries of Bulgaria are Macedonia, Greece, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro, Turkey and Serbia. We found в этой стране 420 attractions, some interesting of them. On eastern part are Golden Sands Beach, Sozopol Amphitheatre, The central beach of Sozopol. On western part are Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Rila Monastery, Boyana Church. In central are Dryanovo Monastery, Kurgan Ostrusha, Thracian Tomb. On nothwest are Baba Vida Fortress, Magura Cave On southwestern part is Ski Resort Bansko On southern part are Ski resort Pamporovo, Hot Springs "Ognyanovo". On eastern part are Golden Sands Beach, Sozopol Amphitheatre, The central beach of Sozopol. On western part are Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Rila Monastery, Boyana Church. In central are Dryanovo Monastery, Kurgan Ostrusha, Thracian Tomb. On nothwest are Baba Vida Fortress, Magura Cave On southwestern part is Ski Resort Bansko On southern part are Ski resort Pamporovo, Hot Springs "Ognyanovo".
Bulgaria — Attractions
page: 1, results: 420
- Golden Sands BeachGolden Sands the largest resort in Bulgaria situated on the northern coast of the Black Sea "Mecca" as active tourism and family vacations With... 1
- Alexander Nevsky CathedralAlexander Nevsky Cathedral Cathedral Patriarchal Cathedral of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church It is located in the eponymous square Majestic cathedral...
- Rila MonasteryRila Monastery one of the most visited places of pilgrimage in the country is the monastery in Bulgaria Founded a monastery in the tenth century John...
- Boyana ChurchBoyana Church one of the most advanced and fully preserved monuments of east European medieval art The church consists of three outbuildings The...
- Dryanovo MonasteryDryanovo Monastery one of 10 distinguished refuge of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church the majestic monastery surrounded by cliffs caves and which...
- Sozopol AmphitheatreAmphitheater the center of cultural life of the city built in the II and found only in 1972 thanks to what happened in the shift Amphitheatre...
- The central beach of SozopolCentral Beach a nice free sandy beach area of privacy and tranquility near the center of the resort of civilization The water is clean the sea... 2
- Cape KaliakraCape Kaliakra the picturesque rocky massif crashed into the sea bordered on all sides by rocky cliffs of red color the height of which sometimes... 3
- Women's bazaarFemale market stalls with fresh fruits vegetables rose oil hookah inexpensive clothing and footwear household items and even car parts which...
- Boyana waterfallBoyana waterfall a fascinating work of nature with a crash flying from a height of 15 meters and admire who look at him tourists Waterfall perhaps...
- Baba Vida FortressBaba Vida fortress a fortress has a long and rich history and the love of many tourists The fortress was built in the second half of the tenth...
- Magura CaveMagura cave home of fantastic facilities including pictures 2700 BC with a variety of men hunting scenes these same men on animals pictures of the...
- Area SlaveikovSlaveikov Square the country's largest book market in the open air that turns into a Friday night and even in bright concert hall attracts creative...
- Kurgan OstrushaOstrusha exquisite and unique frakіyskіya tomb which dates back to the uv BC one of the largest in Bulgaria The tomb consists of a similar...
- Thracian TombFrakіyskіmі tomb one of the oldest and most masterpiece tombs in Bulgaria when built to Roygosa one of the kings frakіyskіh Here all as 23...
- Club Restaurant Deevee RazkaziClub Restaurant See says a great restaurant happily satisfy the most refined desires of their guests Offers traditional Bulgarian dishes dressed nice...
- Restaurant EmbassyEmbassy elegant ethnic restaurant which combines an elegant ambience with a positive atmosphere and an interesting menu It is nice to spend as a...
- Nessebar BeachMany believe the beach Nessebar among the most beautiful in Bulgaria They are located in the southern part of the bay where the beach area is...
- Sunny BeachThe length of the beach is more than 6 km width 40 meters The sand is fine and golden Sunny Beach lot of hotels resorts and sanatoriums who represent...
- Albena beachAlbena beach stretches for 7 miles their width 150 meters Sea near Albena calm and warm besides not too deep within 100 200 m from the shore a...
- Primorsko BeachThe town of Primorsko is located in southern Bulgaria The city is located on the slopes of the Strandja mountain range descending to the sea and form... 1
- Beaches PomorieIt is said that finer place than Pomerania hard to find After scenery is amazingly picturesque and unique climate The average temperature in July is...
- Beaches EleniteBeaches Elena is one of the most romantic places on the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria The resort is located in a picturesque bay where the sea meets... 2
- The resort complex St. Constantine and HelenaBeaches St Constantine and Helen located on the banks of the picturesque bay of golden sand between Varna and covered with fine quartz sand The width... 3
Bulgaria — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Sofia
- Population : 7,148,785
First level administrative units
- Oblast Razgrad
- Oblast Montana
- Oblast Vratsa
- Oblast Varna
- Oblast Dobrich
- Oblast Sofiya
- Oblast Ruse
- Oblast Plovdiv
- Oblast Pleven
- Oblast Pernik
- Oblast Pazardzhik
- Oblast Lovech
- Oblast Khaskovo
- Oblast Sofiya-Grad
- Oblast Burgas
- Oblast Blagoevgrad
- Oblast Gabrovo
- Oblast Kurdzhali
- Oblast Kyustendil
- Oblast Shumen
- Oblast Silistra
- Oblast Sliven
- Oblast Smolyan
- Oblast Stara Zagora
- Oblast Turgovishte
- Oblast Veliko Turnovo
- Oblast Vidin
- Oblast Yambol