Tiwanacu — attractions and interesting facts
Tiwanacu is located on is on western part part of Bolivia (Provincia Tomas Barron, Departamento de La Paz), 139 kilometers on southwest from Departamento de La Paz. We have found 2 attractions here, some interesting of them: Archaeological complex Tiwanaku, Complex Puma Punku. On east, 3 kilometers is - Pyramid Akapana.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Archaeological complex TiwanakuArchaeological complex "ancient city of Tiwanaku pre Inca capital of civilization According to legend the city appeared very long time and in just...
- Complex Puma PunkuFans of puzzles and mysterious places waiting in their land complex Puma Punku This place gives rise to many controversial issues and assumptions...
- Pyramid AkapanaA great place to touch the secrets of a lost civilization is a pyramid Akapana It impresses with its size and shape it is rightly considered the... Comunidad Khasa Achuta
- 1.9 kmChojol
- 1.9 kmHuallacollo
- 2.6 kmComunidad Chambi Chico
- 4.0 kmComunidad Chambi Grande
- 4.0 kmComunidad Khasa Achuta
- 5.1 kmHiscahuilaque
- 5.6 kmHuancollo
- 6.6 kmGuaraya
- 7.3 kmComunidad Kausaya