Brantford — attractions and interesting facts all over the world
Brantford is located on is on southeastern part part of Canada (Outaouais, Ontario), 754 kilometers on southeast from Ontario. We have found 12 attractions here, some interesting of them: Gardens Glenhirst, Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts, Casino "Charity", Mohawk Chapel, Casino "OLG" in Brantford. You can to look around too. On east (11 kilometers) is Twin Valley Zoo in Brantford, Automotive market in Ancaster (19 km). On southeast (14 kilometers) is Reserve Six Nations on the Grand River. On noth (23 kilometers) is Westfield Heritage Village Museum, McDougall Cottage (25 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Gardens GlenhirstGlenhirst gardens a former residence of the famous and influential industrialist family in Brantford Lіster Head of the family bequeathed most of...
- Sanderson Centre for the Performing ArtsSanderson Centre for the Performing Arts one of the best entertainment centers Brantford since 1919 First it was the theater where plays were staged...
- Casino "Charity"In the small town of Brantford has only one casino "Charytsі " It was opened in 1999 and is part of the corporation "Ontario Lottery and Gambling"...
- Mohawk ChapelMohawk Chapel is located in the southeastern part of the city and is the oldest building in the province of Ontario By the way this is the first...
- Casino "OLG" in BrantfordCasino "OLG" is a charity gambling which is located in the historic city of Brantford Nearby are the main square Harmon scenic parks and Brandts...
- Train Station BrantfordBrantford Amtrak Station is located in the north of the city Nearby are scenic parks Greenwood Burnley and Robert Moore The station was built in the...
- Brantford Civic CenterBrantford Civic Center is a sports ice arena located in the central part of the city Nearby are scenic parks Earl Hay and Rivergrin as well as the...
- National Museum of History "Bell Homestead"National Museum of History "Bell Manor" is located near the scenic shores of the Grand River in the southern outskirts of the city The museum opened...
- Brantfort City HallBrantfort City Hall is the center of the city administration which is located in Wellington Square in the historic part of the city Nearby are the...
- Museum of the personal computerMuseum of the personal computer located in the central part of the city Brantford Nearby are scenic parks Konaht Burnley Prince Charles and Wood...
- Concert Hall "The Ford Plant""The Ford Plant" is a concert hall located in downtown Brantford Nearby is the central square Harmon parks Juba terraces Victoria and Bell Memorial...
- Twin Valley Zoo in BrantfordSmall zoo in Brantford is located in a beautiful area of so called "Double Valley " There are more than 40 species of animals and domestic and... Ohsweken
- Reserve Six Nations on the Grand RiverThis natural reservation is a place of settlement of the so called "Six Nations Grand River" indigenous peoples of several nationalities who live... Ohsweken
- Automotive market in AncasterAutomotive market in Ancaster working on the last Sunday of April at the intersection of Highway Wilson St and Trinity Rd This annual event only in... Hamilton
- Knollwood Golf ClubGolf and Country Club Knollwood was founded in 1970 by Jack Harris one of the most respected leaders of golf courses in Canadian history In 1968 Jack... Hamilton
- Westfield Heritage Village MuseumWestfield Heritage Village Museum is an unusual collection of more than thirty historic buildings that embody the charm and spirit of the early... Westfield Heritage Village
- Griffin House in AncasterGriffin House in Ancaster is located in the Canadian province of Ontario He is house museum which was built by the British in 1827 in the suburbs of... Hamilton
- McDougall CottageCottage McDougall historic structure that is over one hundred years was home to two Scottish families The cottage was built by John McDougall at the... Cambridge
- Of Cambridge Centre for the ArtsOf Cambridge Centre for the Arts is under the control of the municipality of the city and is working to conduct master classes seminars exhibitions... Cambridge
- Museum and Education Center Fire ProtectionMuseum of the fire department who also serves as an educational center tells visitors about the history of fire safety Cambridge as well as the... Cambridge
- Memorial Park and Museum FieldcoteMemorial Park and Museum Fieldcote is a cultural center whose mission is to collect store and make available local history as well as the development... Hamilton
- Wellness Centre in AncasterWellness Centre in Ancaster adrestaўryravanym located in a historic building which is located in the central part of the city A two storey house was... Hamilton
Interesting facts about BrantfordБра́нтфорд () — город расположенный на реке Гранд Ривер на юго западе провинции Онтарио Канада По результатам переписи населения на 2011 год население города... More
- Population : 87,759
- 6.8 kmBrant
- 9.8 kmMaple Grove
- 10.5 kmSour Spring
- 12.0 kmParis
- 12.5 kmSt. George
- 14.3 kmOhsweken
- 15.0 kmSixty-Nine Corners
- 15.3 kmScotland
- 15.8 kmMedina Corners
- 16.4 kmFour Ponds Corners