Markham — attractions and interesting facts all over the world
Markham is located on is on southeastern part part of Canada (Monteregie, Ontario), 720 kilometers on southeast from Ontario. We have found 7 attractions here, some interesting of them: Open-air museum in Markham, Markham District High School, Markham Go Station, Institute of Middlefield Kollegieyt, Macedonian Orthodox Church of St. Demetrius. You can to look around too. On west (2 kilometers) is Markvill Centro Shopping, Centennial GO Station (2 km), Mall area of South Unionville (3 km). On nothwest (2 kilometers) is Markvill secondaries School. On notheast (3 kilometers) is Markham Stouffville Hospital.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Open-air museum in MarkhamOpen air museum in Mark is located in the province of Toronto in an area of 10 hectares Its mission is to preserve historic buildings and...
- Markham District High SchoolMarkov dystryktaў High School public high school in the brand the Greater Toronto The school occupies a two storey building built in the middle of...
- Markham Go StationMarkov Go Station is a railway station located in the north of Markham Greater Toronto metropolitan area The station was built back in 1871 she was...
- Institute of Middlefield KollegieytInstitute of Middlefield Kollegieyt is secondary schools located in the southeast of Markham Greater Toronto metropolitan area Nearby there are parks...
- Macedonian Orthodox Church of St. DemetriusMacedonian Orthodox Church of St Demetrius is located on Main Street Markham It is named after the oldest Macedonian saint Christian martyr who lived...
- Railway Station Mount Joy GOMount Joy GO Station is the railway station and bus station Markham Opened in 2004 is now the station serves more than 500 passengers daily Station...
- Father Michael's Catholic Academy MakGivniFather Michael's Catholic Academy MakGivni high school located at the intersection of 14th Avenue and McCowan Road in macro Ontario Canada She is a...
- Markvill Centro ShoppingMarkvill Shopping Centro a huge shopping center located in the town of Markov the Greater Toronto Chic shopping center is a one story building which... Unionville
- Centennial GO StationRailway Station Centennial refers to the Stuffvil (Stouffville line) and GO Transit network located in the eastern part of the Canadian city Markov... Unionville
- Markvill secondaries SchoolMarkvill secondaries School a prestigious school located in the north of the town of brand Greater Toronto metropolitan area Nearby are scenic parks... Unionville
- Mall area of South UnionvilleAt the intersection of Kennedy Road and chestnut Avenue Mark stands a large shopping center opened in 2013 This retail center is in the Asian style... Unionville
- Markham Stouffville HospitalMarkov Stouffville Hospital City Hospital for emergency assistance which is located in the town of Markov the Greater Toronto The hospital was built... Box Grove
- Art Gallery Frederick Horsman VarleyArt Gallery Frederick Horsman Varley is located in the eastern part of the city Markov Ontario Canada directly across from the park Crosby His name... Unionville
- Railway station UnionvilleUnionville Station was founded in 1991 on the railway line GO Transit between Toronto and Stoaffvill It is equipped with a single bed one railroad... Hagerman's Corners
- Milliken Mills High SchoolMilliken Mills High School is a small secondary schools located in the southeast of the city of Markham Greater Toronto metropolitan area Nearby are... Hagerman's Corners
- High School Pierre Elliott TrudeauHigh School Markham named in honor of Pierre Elliott Trudeau the 15th Prime Minister of Canada was founded in 2001 It is a branch school of York... Unionville
- Shopping center RemingtonThe shopping center is located in Remіngton brand at the intersection of Kennedy Road and Avenue Steele the former site of the shopping center... Hagerman's Corners
- Hare Krishna centerHare Krishna Centre in Toronto is a religious community which takes place is bright and full of emotions life Krsna consciousness movement which is... Armsdale
- Unionville High SchoolUnionville High School in Ontario one of the most creative schools of the province is located in Markham close to the local municipal office park and... Unionville
- Market VillageMarket Village huge Chinese shopping center located in the town of Markov the Greater Toronto Market Village was built and inaugurated in 1990... Milliken
- Pacific MallPacific Mall this is the official Canadian tourist attraction traditional Asian market open one in 1997 in the brand at the intersection of Steeles... Milliken
- Markham Civic CenterMarkov Civic Center is the town hall which is situated in the picturesque Millennium Park in downtown Markham Greater Toronto metropolitan area... Brown's Corners
- Syuells Bridge RoadRoad bridge Syuells Road in Toronto is a unique single lane crossing This is one of the few suspension bridges in the province of Ontario and the... Morningside Heights
- Farm VittamorovFarm Vittamorov private ownership of an area of 220 acres which is located in an ecologically clean area of Markham Its name comes from... Box Grove
Interesting facts about MarkhamМа́ркем (Маркэм) () — крупнейшая из девяти коммун региона Йорк (провинция Онтарио) численность населения около 301 тыс жителей (в 2011г) территория 211 кв км... More
- 3.2 kmBox Grove
- 3.4 kmUnionville
- 4.0 kmHagerman's Corners
- 5.2 kmArmsdale
- 5.3 kmMilliken
- 6.2 kmMorningside Heights
- 6.3 kmBrowns Corners
- 7.0 kmAgincourt North
- 7.3 kmMalvern
- 7.6 kmBrown's Corners