Penticton — attractions and interesting facts
Penticton is located on is on southwestern part part of Canada (Mauricie, British Columbia), 625 kilometers on southeast from British Columbia. We have found 6 attractions here, some interesting of them: Public entertainment center, Airport Pentinkton - YYF, Hokejnye Okanagan School, Penticton Secondary School, Cherry Lane Shopping Centre. You can to look around too. On south (6 kilometers) is Skaha Lake, Linden Gardens (11 km), Meyer Family Winery (15 km). On noth (10 kilometers) is Studio DeLong. On nothwest (11 kilometers) is Winery "Wine dirty laundry".
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Public entertainment centerPenticton is located in southern British Columbia in an area called Okanagan Valley The valley has a good climate dominated by warm sunny days The...
- Airport Pentinkton - YYFPentinkton airport located three and a half kilometers north west of the city Pentinkton British Columbia Canada It is controlled by Transport Canada...
- Hokejnye Okanagan SchoolOkanagan Hockey School was opened in Penticton in 1963 The owners staff coaches people who spend most of their lives dedicated to hockey Now the...
- Penticton Secondary SchoolPenticton Secondary School School in Penticton British Columbia Canada It refers to the 67 school district Okanagan region The school is located in...
- Cherry Lane Shopping CentreCherry Lane a shopping center located in Penticton Canada He is the third largest in the region the Okanagan after Green Agriculture Center and...
- Okanagan College in PentictonOkanagan College all public higher education institution in British Columbia Its offices are located in Kelowna Penticton Vernon Salmon Arm...
- Skaha LakeSkaha Lake is the average of the lake which is located in the Okanagan Valley in the southern part of the Canadian province of British Columbia under... Kaleden
- Studio DeLongStudio DeLong is engaged in manufacturing of exclusive jewelry of silver and various stones All products are made by hand Range of striking... Summerland
- Linden GardensGarden Linden family fruit farm which since the 1990s has turned into a garden with flowers trees shrubs ponds and streams in the area of 9... Kaleden
- Winery "Wine dirty laundry"Winery "Wine dirty laundry" and a very modern way a solid company decided to hit competitors outrageous name The winery offers excellent Cabernet... Summerland
- Meyer Family WineryMajor family winery one of the best wine for the production of wine "Chardonnay" and "Pino" is located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley To meet the... Kaleden
- Tourist center SommerlandBritish Columbia is a tourist province in Canada Therefore there has a system help travelers for example arranged in a network of tourist centers... Summerland
- Vineyards Herder Winery & VineyardsHerder Winery & Vineyards vineyards are located in the village of Keremeos Visitors vineyards open views of the valley and surrounding mountains... Keremeos
- Old Mill KemereosaOld Mill is located two kilometers from the small village Kemereos which is famous for its beautiful scenery and numerous orchards Mill and is... Keremeos
- Robin Ridge WineryRobin Ridge Distillery is a small and cozy house with endless vineyards on the background of mighty mountains It produces the most popular wines as... Keremeos
- Farmer John`s Petting ZooZoo Farmer John's Petting a great place for families with children Meeting with exotic animals and birds as well as a huge orchard with paths and... Keremeos
- Winery Mission Hill Family EstatePatrimony Mission Hill Family Estate is located on the famous Mission Hill and is known throughout the world for its wine factory The hosts offer... West Kelowna
- The winery and vineyards Kalala Organic EstateWinery in the territory of Kalala Organic Estate Winery & Vineyards vіdkrity s 2006 rotsі i proponuє svoїm vіdvіduvacham wine rіznih sortіv... West Kelowna
- Winery Volcanic Hills EstateWinery Volcanic Hills Estate is located in the family estate of the family Gidda Since 1963 the owners of the farm are grown on 80 hectares of grapes... West Kelowna
- Beaumont Family Estate WineryBeaumont Family Estate Winery is one of the most famous places for the production of wine On a hilly area framed mirror lakes and majestic peaks it... West Kelowna
- Golf Club Shannon LakeGolf Club Shannon Lake is a luxury field with excellent coverage luxurious landscapes high quality games and always a great mood Located on the... West Kelowna
- William Richards Bennett Bridge in KelownaWilliam Richards Bennett Bridge in Kelowna through its unusual shape is considered one of the most unusual and long bridges in Canada which was built... Westside
- Lake Spotted LakeLake Spotted Lake or Spotted Lake located near the town of Osoyoos is known for its unusual appearance The high concentration of minerals on the... Osoyoos
Interesting facts about Pentictonthumb|250px|right|Strand von PentictonPenticton ist eine Stadt im zentralen Süden von British Columbia Kanada zwischen dem Okanagan Lake und dem Skaha Lake Der Name „Penticton“ ist aus der Sprache Küsten Salish abgeleitet und bedeutet grob übersetzt „Platz zum immer Bleiben“ Der... More
- Population : 37,721
- 9.2 kmKaleden
- 14.1 kmMarron Valley
- 14.5 kmSummerland
- 16.1 kmShingle Creek
- 22.8 kmChute Lake
- 24.8 kmEagle Bluff
- 27.2 kmGreata
- 33.2 kmOliver
- 33.6 kmPeachland
- 33.8 kmCarmi