Sainte-Foy — attractions and interesting facts all over the world
Sainte-Foy is located on is on southeastern part part of Canada (Capitale-Nationale, Quebec), 585 kilometers on south from Quebec. We have found 9 attractions here, some interesting of them: Laval University, Aquarium de Quebec, Shopping Center Place Ste-Foy, Place Laurier Shopping Centre, Park Chutes-de-la-Chaudiere. You can to look around too. On notheast (7 kilometers) is National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec, Plains of Abraham (8 km), Church of St-Jean-Baptiste (8 km), Marie-building Guyart in Quebec (8 km), Armory in Quebec (8 km).
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Laval UniversityLaval University in Quebec City Canada's oldest university and one of the four oldest universities in the New World It was established on the basis...
- Aquarium de QuebecAquarium de Quebec a city public aquarium covers an area of 16 hectares Included in Kanadzkuyu Association of Zoos and Aquariums The history...
- Shopping Center Place Ste-FoyShopping Center Place Ste Foy set in a large shopping center Place Laurier in Quebec City Canada is considered the record for most expensive shops...
- Place Laurier Shopping CentreShopping Center Place Laurier located in the Canadian city of Quebec is the largest in the eastern part of the country and the first Molіya open in...
- Park Chutes-de-la-ChaudierePark Chutes de la Chaudiere is a public park in Quebec It is a small island wildlife in the heart of Levi Park crosses the river Chaudière Waterfall...
- Quebec BridgeDoes the Quebec bridge is located in the south west of the city of Quebec and extends through the St Lawrence River The facility was built in...
- Pierre-Laporte BridgePierre Laporte Bridge (Pont Pierre Lapont) is a steel suspension bridge located in the southeast of the city of Quebec and ran through the St...
- Railway station CharnyCharny railway station is located in the western part of the town of the same name Nearby are the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Charny and baptystskaya...
- Спортивный комплекс PEPSСпортивный комплекс PEPS (Квартиры de l 'é ducation телосложение et des sports de l'Université Laval)...
- National Museum of Fine Arts of QuebecTourists who visit Quebec you should definitely visit the National Museum of Fine Arts It is located on the Fields of Abraham battlefields in the... Quebec
- Plains of AbrahamPlains of Abraham is a historical site of the city of Quebec Here was held the final battle of the British and the French which ended in victory for... Quebec
- Church of St-Jean-BaptisteChurch of St Jean Baptiste is on the same street the Canadian city of Quebec The current building was constructed in 1884 by the seven types of... Quebec
- Marie-building Guyart in QuebecMarie building Guyart in Quebec is the tallest skyscraper in the city which was built in 1967 1972 years During the 1960s under the "Quiet... Quebec
- Armory in QuebecArmory in Quebec which was built in the years 1885 1888 was one of the most significant monuments of Canada Designed by sculptor Andre Gauthier he... Quebec
- Municipal Stadium in QuebecQuebec Municipal Stadium was opened in 1939 It is located in front of the boundaries of Victoria Park (city park and recreation area) in Quebec City... Quebec
- International Airport Quebec City Jean Lesage nameInternational Airport Quebec City Jean Lesage name a civilian airport located 11 kilometers north west of the city of Quebec Two years after the... L'Ancienne-Lorette
- Parliament Building in QuebecParliament Building in Quebec this beautiful eight story building which was built in 1877 1886 by architect Enzhenom Utiennom Tash The height of the... Quebec
- Quebec Parliament BuildingDoes the Quebec Parliament building an eight house which is located in the French speaking province of the same name by the Parliament of Canada Here... Quebec
- Ramparts in QuebecRamparts in Quebec the only remaining city walls to strengthen the north of America construction of which began in 1759 to protect the city from the... Quebec
- Theatre Capitole in QuebecCapitol Theatre in Quebec City is a historic theater arts built in 1903 according to the drawings of the famous architect Walter Painter In 1927 the... Quebec
- Fort City strongholdCitadel of Quebec quite ancient structure It was built in the first half of the XIX century under the leadership of Colonel Darnforda From the height... Quebec
- Artillery ParkArtillery Park located in the Latin Quarter the Canadian city of Quebec is a complex of military buildings built in the XVII XIX centuries In the... Quebec
- St. Andrew's Church in QuebecSt Andrew's Church is located in the upper region of Quebec City Presbyterian church was founded in 1759 by Robert MacPherson zvyshgodny The current... Quebec
- 6.0 kmL'Ancienne-Lorette
- 8.8 kmQuebec
- 10.4 kmLevis
- 11.1 kmSainte-Helene-de-Breakeyville
- 11.6 kmLoretteville
- 11.9 kmCharlesbourg
- 12.0 kmSaint-Augustin-de-Desmaures
- 13.9 kmBeauport
- 19.2 kmBoischatel
- 21.9 kmBeaumont