Central African Republic — attractions and interesting facts
Central African Republic is on Africa. Capital is Bangui. The area is 623 thousand square kilometers. Population - 5 million. Neighboring countries of Central African Republic are Chad, Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Sudan, Cameroon and Republic of the Congo. We found в этой стране 9 attractions, some interesting of them. Marché Central,, National Museum Boganda, Waterfalls Bu'aale, National Park of Saint-Floris, Residence of Emperor Bokassa. Marché Central,, National Museum Boganda, Waterfalls Bu'aale, National Park of Saint-Floris, Residence of Emperor Bokassa.
Central African Republic — Attractions
- Marché Central,Marché Central or Central Market the largest center of commerce in the city Bangі the capital of the Central African respubliki On located in the...
- National Museum BogandaNational Museum Boganda Museum in Bangі the capital of the Central African Republic The museum founded in 1963 is named after Barthelemy Boganda...
- Waterfalls Bu'aaleBu'aale waterfalls located on the river mbar in the prefecture of Ombella Mpoko near the town Bu'aale The height of the water drop is more than 50...
- National Park of Saint-FlorisNational Park of Saint Floris the full name Goundi mana Saint Floris located in the northern part of the Central African Republic The territory of...
- Residence of Emperor BokassaResidence of Emperor Bokassa who ruled the country from 1966 to 1979 is located 65 kilometers from the capital city Bangі near the village Bobangui...
- National Park Bamingui-BangoranNational Park Bamingui Bangoran located in the north of the Central African Republic Bamingui Bangoran is a complex which consists of the National...
- National Park Dzanga-NdokiNational Park Dzanga Ndoki is located in the southwestern part of the Central African Republic in the prefecture of Sangha Mbaere The park which...
- National Park Dzanga-SanghaNational Park Dzanga Sangha is located in the southern part Tsentralnoafrianskoy republic in the Prefecture of Sanga Mbaere The park is part of a...
Central African Republic — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Bangui
- Population : 4,844,927
First level administrative units
- Prefecture de la Vakaga
- Prefecture de la Ouaka
- Prefecture du Mbomou
- Prefecture du Haut-Mbomou
- Prefecture de la Haute-Kotto
- Prefecture de la Basse-Kotto
- Prefecture de la Bamingui-Bangoran
- Prefecture de la Sangha-Mbaere
- Prefecture de l' Ouham-Pende
- Prefecture de l' Ouham
- Prefecture de l' Ombella-Mpoko
- Prefecture de la Nana-Mambere
- Prefecture de la Lobaye
- Prefecture de la Kemo
- Prefecture de la Mambere-Kadei
- Prefecture de la Nana-Grebizi
- Commune de Bangui