Ivory Coast — attractions and interesting facts
Ivory Coast is on west of Africa. Capital is Yamoussoukro. The area is 322 thousand square kilometers. Population - 21 million. Neighboring countries of Ivory Coast are Liberia, Ghana, Guinea, Burkina Faso and Mali. We found в этой стране 4 attractions, some interesting of them. On southern part is St Paul's Cathedral. In central is Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace. On noth are Mosque Kauara, Mosque Tingrela. On southern part is St Paul's Cathedral. In central is Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace. On noth are Mosque Kauara, Mosque Tingrela.
Ivory Coast — Attractions
- St Paul's CathedralSt Paul's Cathedral in Abidjan is the second largest church in the country Built in 1980 by the Italian architect building attracts attention for its...
- Cathedral of Our Lady of PeaceCathedral of Our Lady of Peace in Yamoussoukro is the largest in the world for what is listed in the Guinness Book of Records Construction lasted...
- Mosque KauaraKauara mosque was built in the XVII century and is a shining example of Sudanese architecture The mosque has the original design of the facade which...
- Mosque TingrelaTingrela mosque was built in the XVII century during the reign of the Mali Empire when Islamic mosque actively built throughout West Africa The...
Ivory Coast — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Yamoussoukro
- Population : 21,058,798
First level administrative units
- Region des Lagunes
- Region du Sud-Comoe
- Region de l' Agneby
- Region du Haut-Sassandra
- Region des Savanes
- Region de la Vallee du Bandama
- Region du Moyen-Comoe
- Region des Dix-Huit Montagnes
- Region des Lacs
- Region du Zanzan
- Region du Bas-Sassandra
- Region du Worodougou
- Region du Denguele
- Region du Sud-Bandama
- Region du Fromager
- Region du N'zi-Comoe
- Region de la Marahoue
- Region du Moyen-Cavally
- Region du Bafing