Cape Verde — attractions and interesting facts
Cape Verde is on Africa. Capital is Praia. The area is 4 thousand square kilometers. Population - 509 thousand. We found в этой стране 13 attractions, some interesting of them. Mindelo, Pico de Cruz (o.Santu Antao), Old City (o.Santyago), Porto de Palmeira, Monte Verde. Mindelo, Pico de Cruz (o.Santu Antao), Old City (o.Santyago), Porto de Palmeira, Monte Verde.
Cape Verde — Attractions
- MindeloMіndelu a port city the second largest in Cape Verde The city is situated in a natural harbor which was formed as a result of a volcanic eruption...
- Pico de Cruz (o.Santu Antao)From the southeast across the island of Santo Antao is a mountain ridge which attracts tourists from all over the world for its magnificent scenery...
- Old City (o.Santyago)Cidade Velha city on the island of Santiago It is the oldest settlement in Cape Verde although there lives only about two thousand people In the city...
- Porto de PalmeiraThe main port of the island of Sal is located in the northwestern part of the city on the west coast of Palmeira This large city main link connecting...
- Monte VerdeIsland of San Vicente cultural capital of Portuguese speaking world and one of the main tourist resorts in Cape Verde Here everything is arranged for...
- Market Santa MariaCity of Santa Maria's second largest city in Cape Verde It is located in the northern part of the island of Sal In this lively place life does not...
- Saline development Pedra Vincent lumaIsland of Sal (Sal island) is known for its white sand beaches Local landscapes reminiscent of the lunar surface the island is totally flat and...
- Guido do CavaleiroResorts Cape Verde attracts tourists for its views and landscapes All of its volcanic islands and some of them volcanoes have not completely asleep...
- Fishing village of SalinasFogo Island most caring island in Cape Verde After the eruption of 1995 the population was evacuated from the danger zone But local fishermen too...
- Amílcar Cabral International AirportInternational Airport named Amіlkar Cabral Sal Island the main gateway to Cape Verde and transit point for air carriers that fly between Europe...
- Baja Dash GatashSan Vicente Cape Verde Islands natural bay on the island of Sao Vicente In the east there is a nice sandy beach and out to sea on the volcanic...
- Volcano Topu de CoroThe second largest island in Cape Verde is called Santo Antao and is notable not only for its size From the south east ridge extends at the base of...
Cape Verde — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Praia
- Population : 508,659
First level administrative units
- Concelho do Tarrafal
- Concelho de Sao Vicente
- Concelho de Santa Catarina
- Concelho do Sal
- Concelho da Ribeira Grande
- Concelho da Praia
- Concelho do Paul
- Concelho do Maio
- Concelho da Brava
- Concelho da Boa Vista
- Concelho dos Mosteiros
- Concelho de Santa Cruz
- Concelho de Sao Domingos
- Concelho do Sao Filipe
- Concelho de Sao Miguel
- Concelho do Porto Novo
- Concelho da Ribeira Brava
- Concelho de Santa Catarina do Fogo
- Concelho de Sao Salvador do Mundo
- Concelho do Tarrafal de Sao Nicolau
- Concelho de Sao Lourenco dos Orgaos
- Concelho de Ribeira Grande de Santiago