Cyprus — attractions and interesting facts
Cyprus — Attractions
page: 1, results: 540
- Rock of AphroditeThe legendary birthplace of Aphrodite Petra tou Romiou the area between Paphos and Limassol Cyprus on the beautiful coast According to Greek... 1
- The ancient city of KourionThe ancient city of Kourion open air museum When he was one of the largest cities of Cyprus founded in the 12th century BC on top of a hill...
- Flea Market in LimassolFlea Market the repository of all kinds of antiques and more Here you can find everything from old radio books and ancient typewriters to the...
- Kato Paphos Archaeological ZoneKato Paphos Archaeological Zone old town area of several dozen hectares excavated at Paphos Tourists have the opportunity to walk through the... 1
- Troodos MountainsTroodos Mountains the unique mountain scenery solitude a chance to feel the true beauty of nature to make unforgettable hiking fishing in reservoirs...
- The ancient city of KitionThe ancient city of Kition the ancestor of modern Larnaca Cyprus ancient polis if one of the centers of the Phoenician and Mycenaean civilizations... 1
- Castle of PaphosCastle of Paphos a powerful building erected at Alexander the Great The fortress was repeatedly destroyed and rebuilt If the wall Paphos fort ran...
- Luna Park in Ayia NapaLuna Park in Ayia Napa tens of attractions ready to give joy to everyone who will take advantage of their services Such joy that you feel as a child... 2
- Cape GrecoCape Greco is located in the southeastern part of the island of Cyprus Unbridled waves beating against the rocks a view opens from the top of the... 1
- Nissi BeachNіsen Beach one of the first beaches in Cyprus and the most famous Here we enjoy freedom and complete attenuation Not the place for lovers of peace... 2
- Akamas PeninsulaAkamas peninsula a vast unpopulated space sandy coves and pine forests mountains and capes valleys and gorges wild animals and plants are pleasing to... 1
- Bird park at PaphosBird park in Paphos beautiful house extraordinarily beautiful pink flamingos huge ostriches peacocks flirtatious proud swans nasataga toucans... 2
- Turtle Beach AlagadiCharapashy beach a protected beach where they continue their line of big headed turtle and green Watch the birth of a new life can be a turtle from... 2
- Paphos Archaeological MuseumPaphos Archaeological Museum an interesting museum in five halls which contains objects from different eras from the Neolithic period to 1700 AD The... 1
- Baths of AphroditeBaths of Aphrodite a cozy grotto the bottom of which due to natural sources and keys filled with water about knee Here surrounded by fragrant flowers... 1
- Royal TombsPaphos is a large necropolis Royal Tombs However there does not hide the kings but only representatives of the local aristocracy The first burials... 1
- The Church of Agios GeorgiosAgios Georgios a small town which separates the civilized from Paphos less wild protected the western part of the island the Akamas peninsula The... 1
- Bay Coral BayCoral Bay Coral Bay and is located in Paphos on the island of Cyprus It is extremely popular among tourists from its pristine beaches with fine sand... 1
- Latchi HarbourIn Cyprus near the town of Polis is a small but very cozy village of Latchi Latchi is located on the seafront with its shores and picturesque views... 2
- Club IceOutside the club resembles a huge portion of ice cream in the same miracles continue you find yourself in a magical ice cave Plasma panel that hangs... 1
- Club Insomnia (Amnesia)Legend of Ibiza which has its "clones" in the world of club capitals there are in Cyprus Ayia Napa deep underground is a real treasure that fans will...
- River Reggae ClubIt's hard to think of a better place to put the club a deserted beach and peacefully sleeping inhabitants of the institution does not interfere and... 3
- Club Rock Heaven GardenMainly in Ayia Napa (second Ibiza) go for nightlife Get them in the trendy lounge bar and luxury nightclubs And those whose musical tastes...
- Club 7 SeasIf you are in the complex Columbia Plaza go up here with gorgeous panoramic views of Limassol night club located 7 Seas If you follow the modern...
Cyprus — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Nicosia
- Population : 1,102,677