Egypt — attractions and interesting facts
Egypt is on noth of Africa. Capital is Cairo. The area is 1001 thousand square kilometers. Population - 80 million. Neighboring countries of Egypt are Libya, Sudan and Israel. We found в этой стране 541 attractions, some interesting of them. . In central are The Great Sphinx, Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum. On eastern part are Ras Mohammed, Makadi Bay, Beaches Taba. On noth are Alexander Column (Column Pompey), Alexandria National Museum, Bibliotheca Alexandrina (New Library of Alexandria). On south is Temple of Amada. . In central are The Great Sphinx, Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum. On eastern part are Ras Mohammed, Makadi Bay, Beaches Taba. On noth are Alexander Column (Column Pompey), Alexandria National Museum, Bibliotheca Alexandrina (New Library of Alexandria). On south is Temple of Amada.
Egypt — Attractions
page: 1, results: 541
- The Great SphinxGreat Sphinx of Giza is as famous Pyramids Its origin has long been in question and not all historians are agreed even at the moment However there is... 1
- Pyramids of GizaPyramids of Giza incredibly valuable and important architectural monument of ancient Egypt Pyramids are included in the list of "New Seven Wonders of...
- Ras MohammedRas Mohammed the first Egyptian National Park which opened in 1989 The name of this national park is translated as "head of Mohammed " It was created... 1
- Egyptian MuseumThe Egyptian Museum is located in Cairo the Egyptian capital It really is an unusual place that holds numerous exhibits that tell us about the... 1
- Makadi BayMakadi Bay unspoilt bay on the Red Sea coast between Hurghada and Safaga Resort The resort is as cut off from the outside world and impregnated his... 1
- Beaches TabaTaba a small town located near the border between Egypt and Israel on the shore of the Gulf of Aqaba Pristine beauty of the mountains and numerous...
- Show "A Thousand and One Nights"Show "A Thousand and One Nights" a show that can easily move the viewer from Hurghada to Baghdad and tell you about the sphinxes and pharaohs of...
- Pyramid of KhafrePyramid of Khafre is the plateau Gіza where near is the legendary Sphinx and pyramid of Khafre Heopsa Piramida is the second largest among the...
- Disco "Calypso""Calypso" one of the most popular clubs in Egypt It is cozy and very Russian spirit smells Punctually pours from the speakers Russian pop music... 2
- Luxor TempleLuxor Temple the architectural creations of ancient Egyptian civilization built in honor of the god Amun also known as Ra The temple is known for its... 1
- Naama BayNaama Bay a calm bay with sandy beaches and relatively raschyshchanyh of coral bottom For swimmers at a depth entrance to the sea is possible on... 2
- Karnak TempleKarnak Temple unique temple a large ancient religious structure in the world Unlike many Egyptian temples Karnak temple was not built in one Pharaoh... 1
- Central MosqueCentral Mosque the main mosque in Hurghada majestic and unusually beautiful The mosque is named after the holy Muslim Abdulhasana Elshazi born in...
- Beaches El GounaEl Gouna closed expensive town with luxurious clean wide beaches and all kinds of other luxuries such as the level of the hotel a large golf course...
- Moses MountainMount Moses one of the Jewish and Christian holy sites Here the Lord revealed to the prophet Moses his revelation in the form of the Ten Commandments... 1
- Alexander Column (Column Pompey)Alexander Column Trytstsatsіmetrovaya hero a symbol of Alexandria Construction of the pillars was commissioned by Emperor Pompey in 297 AD Alexander... 1
- Pyramid of DjoserPyramid of Djoser Saqqara is located in the village twenty kilometers from the center of Cairo It is considered the oldest stone building which has...
- Fountains in HurghadaColorful show "Singing Fountains" is held in Hurghada in the hotel complex Golden Five every evening In 21 hours and 30 minutes at the entrance to...
- Colored CanyonColoured Canyon a gorge located in Mount Sinai Canyon was formed millions of years ago then when a strong earthquake there was a massive break of the... 1
- Alexandria National MuseumVisiting the National Museum should be a must see destination of the visit to the ancient Alexandria You can not just enjoy the architecture of the...
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina (New Library of Alexandria)Modern Alexandria Library is located in the city center in a picturesque bay with a magnificent panorama of the southern side of the complex of the... 1
- Necropolis of Deir El-MedinaFor over 500 years there lived the master whose hands built a grand royal necropolis of the New Kingdom In the southeastern part of the village of... 1
- Tombs of the NoblesNorthern Hills located on the left bank of the Nile literally "littered" vydzyaўblenymі magіlnyamі in the rocks Especially scenic view them from...
- Valley of the KingsValley of the Kings a few dozen tombs of the pharaohs of the New Kingdom carved into the rocks It is situated near Luxor on the left bank of the Nile... 2
Egypt — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Cairo
- Population : 80,471,869
First level administrative units
- Muhafazat Suhaj
- Muhafazat Shamal Sina'
- Muhafazat Qina
- Muhafazat Matruh
- Muhafazat Kafr ash Shaykh
- Muhafazat Janub Sina'
- Muhafazat Dumyat
- Muhafazat Bur Sa`id
- Muhafazat Bani Suwayf
- Muhafazat Asyut
- Muhafazat Aswan
- Muhafazat as Suways
- Muhafazat ash Sharqiyah
- Muhafazat al Wadi al Jadid
- Muhafazat al Qalyubiyah
- Muhafazat al Qahirah
- Muhafazat al Minya
- Muhafazat al Minufiyah
- Muhafazat al Jizah
- Muhafazat al Isma`iliyah
- Muhafazat al Iskandariyah
- Muhafazat al Gharbiyah
- Muhafazat al Fayyum
- Muhafazat al Buhayrah
- Muhafazat al Bahr al Ahmar
- Muhafazat ad Daqahliyah
- Muhafazat al Uqsur