Spain — attractions and interesting facts
Spain is on southwest of Europe. Capital is Madrid. The area is 505 thousand square kilometers. Population - 47 million. Neighboring countries of Spain are Andorra, Portugal, Gibraltar, France and Morocco. We found в этой стране 1291 attractions, some interesting of them. . In central are Club Amnesia, The Prado Museum, Playa de Cavaillé. On eastern part are Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, La Roca Village Outlet. On south are Alhambra Palace, River Rio Tinto, Waterpark "Aqualand Torremolinos". On noth are Restaurant Arzak, Mugaritz restaurant, Playa de Silencio. . In central are Club Amnesia, The Prado Museum, Playa de Cavaillé. On eastern part are Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, La Roca Village Outlet. On south are Alhambra Palace, River Rio Tinto, Waterpark "Aqualand Torremolinos". On noth are Restaurant Arzak, Mugaritz restaurant, Playa de Silencio.
Spain — Attractions
page: 1, results: 1291
- Club AmnesiaFor nearly thirty years within the ancient walls of the building does not cease dance music AmneSia started with the hippie parties continue the fun... 1
- Sagrada FamiliaSagrada Familia (the full name of "redeeming the Sagrada Familia") a work of the famous meter architecture of Antoni Gaudí Spain worked on the...
- Alhambra PalaceAlhambra Palace is the most famous example of Moorish architecture in Spain This architectural structure built in the XIII century For its size it... 2
- The Prado MuseumThe Prado Museum is the main attraction in Madrid He valued not only in Spain but also in the arena of museums around the world because it houses one... 1
- Park GuellPark Guell an incredibly beautiful place designed with the aim to create a private residential complex which would look like popular style building...
- Playa de CavailléAs you know Ibiza is characterized by its entertainment life foam parties endless clubs meet new people an ideal place for open and cheerful people...
- Restaurant ArzakRestaurant "Arzak" (Arzak) is located in the Spanish city of San Sebastian This is a true family restaurant with half a century of tradition Head...
- Mugaritz restaurantOne of the best restaurants in the world Mugaritz located in the Spanish town of Errenteriya near San Sebastian Head chef a young and talented chef...
- National Park Cabo de GataCabo de Gata Natural Park which covers an area of 9 thousand Go Corner emergency nature impregnated with clear mountain air and shows no signs...
- Las Rozas Village OutletOutlet Las Rozas Village is located near Madrid Unlike other shopping centers buyer here can not only buy your favorite things but also completely... 1
- La Roca Village OutletOutlet La Roca Village is just half an hour from Barcelona This small village which is open all year round for its visitors There are several dozens... 1
- Bullfighting arena Las VentasBullfighting in Madrid one of the most spectacular and grandiose spectacles in the world National colorful man with a bull fight The history of... 1
- Club PachaIt's no secret that the best clubs are located on one of the famous Spanish island Club Pacha which will be discussed below is no exception Pacha... 1
- Club PrivilegeOriginally named "Ku" Privilege Club restaurant was in the 70s A little later catching the trend of the time the management decided to reduce the... 1
- Razzmatazz clubRazzmatazz this is a huge club with an area of about 3700 square meters which consists of five different tanplyatsaў where everyone will find...
- El Rastro flea marketSpanish El Rastro the largest flea market in Madrid whose fame spread among tourists from all over the world This market for more than one hundred...
- AlcázarAlcazar fortress the castle in a simple style erreriano built on the site of the Roman succeeded each other vestgotskay and Arab fortresses Palace...
- Auditorio de TenerifeAuditorio de Tenerife a great piece of architecture with avant garde design and wildly popular Fascinating and attracts the attention of the...
- Spanish VillageSpanish Village a chance to see the whole of Spain without leaving Barcelona There was a wonderful place shortly before the opening of the World Expo... 1
- Hospital TaveraHospital Tavera known example of the architectural style of the Spanish Renaissance The building includes two Kalon courtyard the church and the...
- Palace of Catalan MusicPalace of Catalan Music temple of art beauty and elegance designed by the famous Catalan architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner The uniqueness of this... 1
- Barcelona ZooBarcelona Zoo 12 acres of beautiful 100 year old garden in whose territory they live and delight visitors to more than 7 000 animals emus big cats... 1
- Loro ParqueLoro Parque 13 5 acres of parkland on the territory of which coexist peacefully sharks and dolphins monkeys and crocodiles and the world's largest... 1
- Descalzas RealesDescalzas Reales Monastery an ancient monastery leading its history from the XVI century In 1560 Juan of Austria daughter of Charles I ordered to...
Spain — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Madrid
- Population : 46,505,963
First level administrative units
- Region de Murcia
- Comunitat Autonoma de les Illes Balears
- Comunidad Autonoma de Canarias
- Castilla-La Mancha
- Comunitat Valenciana
- Principado de Asturias
- Comunidad de Madrid
- La Rioja
- Comunidad Autonoma de Cantabria
- Comunidad Autonoma de Aragon
- Castilla y Leon
- Euskal Autonomia Erkidegoa