Paris — attractions and interesting facts all over the world
Paris is the capital of France, located is on nothern part of it. We have found 7 attractions here, some interesting of them: Notre Dame, Ansen quarter-kluatr, House of Abelard and Heloise, Ckver John XXIII, Carlo Goldoni monument in Paris. You can to look around too. On west (0 kilometers) is Monument to Charlemagne in Paris, Small Bridge (0 km). On nothwest (0 kilometers) is Archaeological crypt. On noth (0 kilometers) is Hotel-Dieu in Paris. On southwest (0 kilometers) is Shakespeare and Company Bookstore.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Notre DameNotre Dame de Paris the world famous Gothic cathedral located in the heart of Paris Global popularity of this temple can compete only with the... 1
- Ansen quarter-kluatrQuarter Ansen cloister located near the famous Notre Dame is an amazing maze of the winding medieval streets with buildings of the XV century...
- House of Abelard and HeloiseHouse of Abelard and Alaіzy with a plaque installed in 1849 is located in the French capital Paris In the XII century on the site of the house...
- Ckver John XXIIIJohn XXIII Square is located just behind the famous Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris He named in honor of one of the most popular popes of the XX...
- Carlo Goldoni monument in ParisCarlo Goldoni monument in Paris Italian kamedyegrafaў small fee for his wonderful works written to order local theater masks for French fans of art...
- The memorial sign "Kilometer Zero" in ParisThe memorial sign "Kilometer Zero" the initial or zero reference road distances which is used as a basis for calculating the distances to other...
- Quay FleurFleur Quay one of the most beautiful and popular tourist places in Paris Along the promenade lined rows of mansions built in Baroque style Richly...
- Monument to Charlemagne in ParisFrench King Charles united under the crown of France vast territories For his services he was nicknamed Charles the Great Pope crowned him emperor He... Paris
- Archaeological cryptArchaeological crypt a legendary basement of the Cathedral of Notre Dame where an underground staircase It is open to visitors and will present them... Paris
- Hotel-Dieu in ParisHotel Dieu de Paris which translated from French means "God's shelter Paris" is the oldest hospital in the city center and hospital Many tourists... Paris
- Small BridgeSmall bridge one of the oldest bridges of Paris Its design reflects its name since the length of the stone arch stone structure that linked banks of... Paris
- Shakespeare and Company BookstoreBookstore "Shakespeare and Co" was opened in Paris in 1919 thanks to the Daughters of the American priest writer and publisher of Sylvia Beach She... Paris
- Square Rene VivianiSquare Rene Viviani is located on the banks of the Seine in the historic part of the city surrounded by the city's main attractions Small but very... Paris
- The restaurant "Le Grenier de Notre-Dame"The restaurant "Le Grenier de Notre Dame" a vegetarian restaurant located near Notre Dame de Paris This was the first vegetarian restaurant in Paris... Paris
- The oldest tree in ParisThe oldest tree in Paris grows into a small square René Viviani in the historical part of the city Robin Wood is psevdoakatsiey Prinyato believes... Paris
- Street Kota FishingStreet Kota angler is in the fifth arrondissement of Paris in the Latin Quarter right on the banks of the Seine It is the smallest and legendary... Paris
- The Church of Saint-Julien-le-PauvreChurch St Julien le Pauvre Paris is the parish church This is one among the most ancient holy places in Paris It was built in the Gothic style in the... Paris
- Ile de la CiteBy centuries of existence Ile de la Cité it managed to live various tribes and nations In the III century BC e the Celtic tribe lived here and about... Paris
- Studio GalandeStudio Galande located 42 rue Galande Paris France 5th It was opened in January 1979 in the basement At this time the Latin Quarter has captivated a... Paris
- Street HuchetteHuchette street is named already 700 years old is now largely in it are Greek restaurants whose owners invite tourists that facial expressions the... Paris
- Ile Saint LouisMagical and beautiful island of Saint Louis (in frantsuzskiÎle Saint Louis) or Island of St Louis like every lover of romance and history Each... Paris
- Theatre on the street YushetOn the left bank of Paris is a small theater Theatre on the street Yushet It was founded in 1948 and headed it George Vitale The dimensions of the... Paris
- Church of St. SeverinChurch of Saint Severin France is one of the oldest It was named in honor of St Severin who lived in these places in the VI century leading a... Paris
- Bridge ArchdioceseThe bridge connects the archdiocese in Paris Cité island with the left bank of the Seine The bridge became a place for walks and romantic for the... Saint-Merri
Interesting facts about Paris
- Population : 2,138,551
- 0.4 kmSaint-Merri
- 0.8 kmParis 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- 0.8 kmParis 01 Louvre
- 1.0 kmParis 05 Pantheon
- 1.0 kmLes Halles
- 1.1 kmSaint-Germain-des-Pres
- 1.3 kmMarais Quarter
- 1.3 kmPalais-Royal
- 1.4 kmParis 02 Bourse
- 1.4 kmParis 06 Luxembourg