Michael Swan Gallery
- Scotts Hill, Bermuda
- Michael Swan Gallery is located in the alley Clock Tower on the island of Ireland, Bermuda. The facility is located on the picturesque coast, near the Royal Naval verf'yu. Outside the gallery building is not particularly impressive, it is a small two-storey stone building with a small yard Landscaping.
However, a stroll through the halls of the gallery, you will see magnificent compositions by contemporary artists, the exhibition of local art. After a rich cultural program, you can walk on foot to the famous Lagoon Park, and on the way to meet your gaze dozens of shops and souvenir shops.
- The island of Ireland, Bermuda
- Bermuda Arts CentreBermuda Arts Centre a unique art gallery of contemporary artists Here are paintings by local artists sculptures jewelry and even pottery For all who...
- Bermuda Maritime MuseumBermuda Maritime Museum is located in a military fort on the island of Ireland You can get to the museum by any means of transportation go here and...
- Dolphinarium in BermudaDolphinarium to Bermuda is a wonderful place which is located in Somerset which is located on the territory of Bermuda Royal Naval shipyards Tourists... Somerset
- Memorial Gardens Mary Gene MitchellMemorial Gardens Mary Gene Mitchell dedicated in memory of Mary Jean Mitchell Green she loved nature and the garden and the people called her... North Shore Village
- Hamilton Victoria ParkHamilton Victoria Park a public park for everyone It is located in the heart of Hamilton in Bermuda Is administered by the Corporation Gamilnona For... Hamilton
- House of Assembly and the SenateHouse of Assembly and the Senate is the administrative capital of Bermuda attraction a small town of Hamilton Here are all of the administrative... Hamilton
- Somerset BridgeSomerset Bridge is located on Bermuda It connects the island to the other Somerset islands of the archipelago Its key feature is that according to... Hog Bay
- Bermuda National StadiumBermuda National Stadium is located in Hamilton and is a multi purpose sports complex with a football field and treadmill The stadium was built in... North Shore Village
- Equestrian Centre BermudaBermuda National Equestrian Center is located in Devonshire He plays an important role in promoting equestrian sports in Bermuda To date there has... Devonshire Parish
- The old church of DevonshireThe old church was built in Devonshire far in 1624 and has since gone through several incarnations The first sample of the church was completely... Devonshire Parish
- Museum of old school ElliotskoyMuseum of Ancient Elliotskoy school located in the district Byarmudskіm Devonshire In a small building contains manuscripts and collections which... Hinson Hall
- Botanical Gardens Palm GroveBotanical Gardens Palm grooves is privately owned family Gibbons The owner of the garden Sir David Gibbons former Prime Minister of Bermuda opens it... Devonshire Parish
- Crystal CaveCrystal Cave is located near the town of Hamilton the capital of Bermuda Not far from the caves from the coast of Castle Harbour The surprising... Hamilton Parish
- Timeless Park Blue Hole ParkTimeless Park Blue Hole Park an amazing combination of vegetation and the underwater world When the vault collapsed karst cave which has an outlet to... Hamilton Parish
- Bermuda International AirportBermuda International Airport built in 1941 1943 through the joint efforts of the Air Force and the Royal US base them Kindl to conduct military... Saint George's Parish
- Tucker Family MuseumTucker Family Museum was built in the 1750s on the main street of the city of St George Today the house museum is part of the Bermuda National Fund... Saint George
- Statue of Admiral George SomersStatue of Admiral George Somers built in honor of the fact that due to its expedition in the 17th century admiral discovered this city And while... Saint George
- Old State HouseThe Old State House located in the town of St George in Bermuda on the Atlantic coast was built in 1620 Locals call the Old State House "Buckingham"... Saint George
- 0.3 Somerset
- 3.2 Hog Bay
- 6.2 Hill View
- 6.4 Warwick Camp
- 6.8 Darrell's Wharf Ferry Stop
- 8.1 Mount Pleasant
- 8.3 Hamilton
- 8.7 North Shore Village
- 9.1 Chelston
- 9.9 Camden