- Uznove, Albania
- Gorytsa - this archaeological site, which is located in the south of Berat, at the confluence of two rivers. There were traces of ancient fortifications, on the one hand a magnificent view of the city citadel, and on the other - is visible at a glance one of the rivers (Velebisht). Scientists believe that this fortification played a significant role not only in defense of the city, but also in navigation.
From the north to the ancient fortress Gorytsy was securely closed rock, and on three sides by the main wall was built. Fragments of this wall were discovered by archaeologists in good condition and have become one of the favorite destinations among tourists and the subject of interest of historians.
By fragments of ceramic ware, which was also found during the excavations, archaeologists have found that all of these items date back to around IV-III centuries BC. Once in Gorytsy were Romans, began the decline of life, and it happened in the II century BC. The study obtained during the excavation material continues, and historians believe that the first settlements in Gorytsy appeared much earlier - in the late Bronze Age or early Iron Age.
- Gorica, Berat, Albania
- MangaliaBarbecues old Muslim quarter in the city of Berat It is famous for its mosques built in different historical periods There is a small temple which... Berat
- The fortress of BeratBerat is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Albania and its ancient fortress almost unique in the country The city was founded about 2... Berat
- Museum town of BeratBerat is located seventy kilometers south of the capital of Albania The city is famous for the fact that since 1961 has the official status of the... Berat 1
- Airport "Patos de Minas"Airport "Patos de Minas" is in Albania Receives international and domestic flights Flights are carried out every 2 hours Terminal building is... Bashkia e Patosit
- Monastery of St. Mary ArdenicaMonastery of St Mary Ardenica one of the oldest monasteries in Albania whose history is rooted in the distant antiquity Monastery perched on top of a... Kosturli 1
- Fragments of city wallsAntique Apollonius was magnificent picturesque town with lots of architectural monuments Many of them have survived to this day and carry the... Daullas 1
- Mosaic HouseRuins of ancient Apollonia is located 12 km from the city of Fier In ancient times this city was one of the most important Mediterranean cities There... Daullas
- Bazaar gateElbasan was founded by the Romans two thousand years ago and in the IV century BC the city was surrounded by strong walls for protection against... Elbasan
- 0.7 Berat
- 1.4 Partizani
- 1.5 Velabisht
- 2.3 Benollaret
- 2.5 Drobonik
- 2.6 Uznove
- 2.8 Agim
- 2.9 Bilce
- 3.0 Palikesht
- 3.3 Starove