Guam — attractions and interesting facts
Guam is on Australia. Capital is Hagatna. The area is 549 square kilometers. Population - 169 thousand. We found в этой стране 6 attractions, some interesting of them. City Hagatna, Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral Basilica in Hagatna, University of Guam, City Talofofo, Latte Stones. City Hagatna, Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral Basilica in Hagatna, University of Guam, City Talofofo, Latte Stones.
Guam — Attractions
- City HagatnaHagatna city is the administrative center located on the west coast of the island of Guam For 2010 the city population was 1 051 people Hagatna...
- Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral Basilica in HagatnaCatholic Cathedral of the sweetest name of Mary is located on the island of Guam Hagatna city This cathedral of the archdiocese Aganaў The current...
- University of GuamUniversity of Guam is located in the village of Meyngilao in the Pacific Ocean It was opened in 1952 as the Guam Territorial College Two years after...
- City TalofofoTalofofo is a city located in the south east of the island of Guam It is located on the hills the river Talofofo South of the city of Inarayyan him...
Guam — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Hagatna
- Population : 168,564
First level administrative units
- Piti Municipality
- Santa Rita Municipality
- Sinajana Municipality
- Talofofo Municipality
- Tamuning-Tumon-Harmon Municipality
- Umatac Municipality
- Yigo Municipality
- Yona Municipality
- Merizo Municipality
- Mangilao Municipality
- Agana Heights Municipality
- Chalan Pago-Ordot Municipality
- Asan-Maina Municipality
- Agat Municipality
- Dededo Municipality
- Barrigada Municipality
- Hagatna Municipality
- Inarajan Municipality
- Mongmong-Toto-Maite Municipality