Grad Zagreb — attractions and interesting facts
Grad Zagreb is located on is on nothern part part of Croatia (Beli Manastir Opcina, Grad Zagreb), 0 kilometers on south from Zagreb. We have found 11 attractions here, some interesting of them: Agriculture "Sinful Gorica", Pavilion of Arts, Old Masters Picture Gallery in Zagreb, Zagreb Archaeological Museum, Nikola Šubić Zrinski Square Zrinjevac. You can to look around too. On noth (0 kilometers) is Area Josip Yelachicha, City Market (0 km), Church of St. Mary (0 km), Street Skalinska (0 km). On notheast (0 kilometers) is Fortifications in the area of Kaptol.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Lotrščak TowerLotrščak Tower majestic tower square shape which was born in the XIII century to guard the south gate of Hradec However it served not only as a... Zagreb
- Agriculture "Sinful Gorica"In the north west of the country near the capital of Croatia has an amazing mountain valley The main attractions of this scenic area two locks which...
- Pavilion of ArtsPavilion of Arts the oldest exhibition hall in the capital of Croatia first opened its doors to visitors in 1898 First the design of the building has...
- Old Masters Picture Gallery in ZagrebGallery Shtroyssmayera got its name in honor of Bishop Joseph Juraj Strossmayer who gave her his collection of priceless paintings Juraj Strossmayer...
- Zagreb Archaeological MuseumOne of the most popular places in the capital of Croatia Zagreb Archaeological Museum Due to the large collection of archaeological museum can get...
- Museum of the History of ZagrebIt is hard to imagine a simpler way to exploring the history of the new city than visiting the historical museum In the upper part of Zagreb is a... Zagreb
- Museum of Primitive ArtCroatian Museum of Naive Art which is located in Zagreb today is attracting more and more curious tourists On the main directions in the visual arts... Zagreb
- San MarcoSan Marco located in Zagreb is not only a spiritual center of the city but is considered to be its main attraction and symbol On the amazing beauty... Zagreb 1
- Stone GateIn the past the entrance to the Upper Town of Zagreb guarded five fortified gates which were partially destroyed after a fire Today Stone Gate is the... Zagreb 1
- Area KaptolKaptol Square is the center of one of the two parts of Zagreb Lower Town On the area represented by the diversity of medieval buildings structures of... Zagreb
- City MarketThose travelers who can not imagine returning from a holiday without your favorite all aways probably be happy to learn that the largest urban market... Zagreb 1
- Area Josip YelachichaThe history of any ancient city dates back to the origins of the magical legend that will be vying with each other to tell the grandchildren... Zagreb 1
- Nikola Šubić Zrinski Square ZrinjevacIn the center of Zagreb can find an interesting area Nikola Zrinski Shubіcha more commonly known by his second name Zrinjevac The area was named...
- The A1 motorway - part of the European route E65A1 highway is part of the European route E65 famous which runs from north to south through the territory of 12 European countries from the Swedish... Hudi Bitek
- Monument August ŠenoaMonument Augustus Chenault a beautiful bronze statue depicting the famous Croatian writer and literary critic August Chenault The monument was... Zagreb
- Museum of unrequited loveJust a couple of years ago in the Croatian capital has opened a new museum His main theme is devoted to unsuccessful romantic relationships... Zagreb
- Gallery of Modern Art (Zagreb)If you are into modern art then you should definitely look into the Gallery of Modern Art which is located in the heart of the capital of Croatia...
- Government House CroatiaGovernment House Croatia Bansko or yard it's a historic building in the center of the Upper Town of Zagreb Bansko yard were built in the early 19th... Zagreb
- Zagreb FunicularIn Zagreb is famous landmark the funicular Every day cabin funicular deliver more than a thousand people in the Upper and Lower Town Zagreb This type... Zagreb 1
- Remnants of fortifications in ZagrebRemnants of fortifications in Zagreb a high stone wall with a huge cylindrical towers with conical roofs It is surrounded on three sides Zagreb... Zagreb
- Fountain of the Assumption of the Virgin MaryFountain of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary located on an area of Kaptol in front of the most famous temple in Zagreb Cathedral of the... Zagreb
- Street SkalinskaStoletova Street a small street in the old historic district Dolac It starts from the street Ivan tkachykі and stretches eastward to the streets... Zagreb
- Church of St. MaryChurch of Sts Mary a medieval church located in the historic district Dolac near the famous Zagreb Cathedral The church was built in the fourteenth... Zagreb
- Park ZrinevatsZrinevats is one of the most beautiful urban parks in Zagreb capital of Croatia The park is very popular among visitors to the city and on his way...