Zagreb — Galleries and Museums
- Lotrščak TowerLotrščak Tower majestic tower square shape which was born in the XIII century to guard the south gate of Hradec However it served not only as a...
- Museum of the History of ZagrebIt is hard to imagine a simpler way to exploring the history of the new city than visiting the historical museum In the upper part of Zagreb is a...
- Museum of Primitive ArtCroatian Museum of Naive Art which is located in Zagreb today is attracting more and more curious tourists On the main directions in the visual arts...
- San MarcoSan Marco located in Zagreb is not only a spiritual center of the city but is considered to be its main attraction and symbol On the amazing beauty... 1
- Stone GateIn the past the entrance to the Upper Town of Zagreb guarded five fortified gates which were partially destroyed after a fire Today Stone Gate is the... 1
- Area KaptolKaptol Square is the center of one of the two parts of Zagreb Lower Town On the area represented by the diversity of medieval buildings structures of...
- Museum of unrequited loveJust a couple of years ago in the Croatian capital has opened a new museum His main theme is devoted to unsuccessful romantic relationships...
- Government House CroatiaGovernment House Croatia Bansko or yard it's a historic building in the center of the Upper Town of Zagreb Bansko yard were built in the early 19th...
- Monument to Josip Jelacic-BuzhimskomuMonument Joseph Jelacic Buzhimskomu Austrian politician of Croatian origin located in the eponymous square in Zagreb It was created by the famous... Grad Zagreb
- Zagreb Archaeological MuseumOne of the most popular places in the capital of Croatia Zagreb Archaeological Museum Due to the large collection of archaeological museum can get... Grad Zagreb
- Old Masters Picture Gallery in ZagrebGallery Shtroyssmayera got its name in honor of Bishop Joseph Juraj Strossmayer who gave her his collection of priceless paintings Juraj Strossmayer... Grad Zagreb
- Gallery of Modern Art (Zagreb)If you are into modern art then you should definitely look into the Gallery of Modern Art which is located in the heart of the capital of Croatia... Grad Zagreb
- Pavilion of ArtsPavilion of Arts the oldest exhibition hall in the capital of Croatia first opened its doors to visitors in 1898 First the design of the building has... Grad Zagreb
- Mestrovic PavilionMestrovic Pavilion on the area of the victims of fascism a significant landmark of Zagreb This unique structure of white stone with marble... Trg zrtava fasizma
- Ethnographic MuseumEthnographic Museum in Zagreb is located in a building built by architect Vjekoslav Bustle in the early 19th century Was first used for a variety of... Britanski trg
- Mimar MuseumThe building of the palace museum Mimar was built especially to house the collection of priceless artifacts that presented the city Mr Ante Topić... Britanski trg
- Croatian National TheatreCroatian National Theatre architectural jewel of the city whose history began in 1859 In 1881 the building was completely destroyed by fire Then it... Podgorje
- Museum of Evolution and parking caveman in the village speckledKrapіna small town famous throughout the world due to the fact that it is here more than a hundred years ago were found the remains of the first... Krapina