Zagreb — Natural Attractions
- Zagreb FunicularIn Zagreb is famous landmark the funicular Every day cabin funicular deliver more than a thousand people in the Upper and Lower Town Zagreb This type... 1
- Monument to Saint GeorgeMonument of St George in the stone gate one of the two monuments in Zagreb dedicated to the patron saint of the city When Tito Square depicts St...
- Agriculture "Sinful Gorica"In the north west of the country near the capital of Croatia has an amazing mountain valley The main attractions of this scenic area two locks which... Grad Zagreb
- Mount MedvednicaMount Medvednica a huge mountain range located to the north of Zagreb Its highest point Sliema lies at an altitude 1033 meters There can be easily... Gornja Bistra
- Monastery in OlimOlim castle was first mentioned in the XI century as a possession of the Counts Pilsteynskie After 1550 the new owner of the castle was Count... Podcetrtek
- Deer farm in OlimIn a beautiful town near Rogaska Slatina is a wonderful farm deer Deer graze free to the general public area which means that the possibility of them... Sopote
- Mountain DonachkaPast the great trading city in Slovenia Rogaska is located at the foot of three mountains it is always a mistake Plešivec and Donachka at the... Dolnja Rjavica