Roma — attractions and interesting facts all over the world
Roma is the capital of Italy, located is on central part of it. We have found 14 attractions here, some interesting of them: Temple of Saturn, Altar of the Fatherland, Statue of Marcus Aurelius, Monument to Victor Emmanuel II, Capitoline Museums. You can to look around too. On noth (0 kilometers) is Column of Trajan, Church of Santa Maria di Loreto (0 km). On nothwest (0 kilometers) is Capitol Hill, Piazza Venezia (0 km). On notheast (0 kilometers) is Trajan's Forum.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Temple of SaturnThe ancient Romans generally very often built all sorts of facilities in honor of the gods who in gratitude to defend the city from the wars and...
- Altar of the FatherlandAltar of the Fatherland was elevated to the anniversary of the unification of Italy in 1911 with a memorial dedicated to Victor Emmanuel II Altar is... 1
- Statue of Marcus AureliusEquestrian statue of Marcus Aurelius was founded in 180's is a bronze Roman statue First gilded statue of Aurelius was installed on the slope of the...
- Monument to Victor Emmanuel IIDesign of the monument in honor of the first king of united Italy Victor Emmanuel II at Piazza Venezia in Rome designed by Giuseppe Sacconi in the...
- Capitoline MuseumsCapitoline Museum is the oldest complex of the city's museums not only in Rome but throughout the rest of the world The founder of this complex is...
- Senatorial PalaceHistorically this place has always been associated with the political life of the city The palace was built as a public archive has 78 BC Currently...
- Arch of Septimius SeverusThis magnificent three span arch was erected in 203 in honor of the glorious victories of the Roman emperor Septymіya North over Parfіyay The basis...
- Lupa CapitolinaKapіtalіyskaya wolf bronze sculpture which is stored in the Roman Capitoline Museum It is surrounded with so many mysterious legends is one of the...
- Monument Cole di RienzoMonument Cole di Rienzo (Nicola di Lorenzo Gabrini) in Rome one of the best works of the famous Italian sculptor Girolamo Mazіnay The monument...
- The observation deck of the Altar of the FatherlandThe observation deck of the Altar of the Fatherland it's a great observation deck which is located on the roof of the famous Altar of the Fatherland...
- Basilica of Santa Maria in AracoeliBasilica of Santa Maria in Aracoeli built on top of the Capitoline Hill in Rome considered to be one of the main attractions of the Eternal City This...
- Place du CapitoleKapіtalіyskaya Square famous square in Rome which together with the architectural ensemble surrounding it was built by Michelangelo in the XVI...
- Statue of a she-wolf suckled Romulus and RemusStatue Kapіtalіyskay wolf (lat Lupa Capitolina) Etruscan bronze sculpture on stylistic grounds dates from the V century BC and which is stored in... 1
- Monument to Julius CaesarMonument to Julius Caesar a bronze copy of the statue in the Capitol set at the Forum of Julius Caesar recently Forum of Julius Caesar himself was...
- Column of TrajanColumn of Trajan located at the Forum of Trajan in Rome was designed by the architect Apalador Damascus in 113 in honor of the victories of Trajan... Pigna
- Capitol HillOf the seven hills of Rome Capitol Hill is the low and small in size but its role in the city's history is priceless In the days of Romulus and Remus... Centro Storico (Altstadt) 1
- Church of Santa Maria di LoretoChurch of Santa Maria di Loreto is located in the ancient part of Rome at esplanadze Trajan's Forum sponsored by the pious brotherhood of bakers... Pigna
- Trajan's ForumThe word «forum» means "Market Square" "Bazaar" In ancient Rome there were several areas and all of them were called forums Forum of Trajan... Pigna
- Piazza VeneziaPiazza Venezia Piazza Venezia it also got its name in honor of the grand palaces of Venice located in the heart of Rome The area is located at the... Centro Storico (Altstadt)
- The house in which she lived Letizia BonaparteThe house in which she lived Letizia Bonaparte located in Rome (Italy) He is a popular attraction of the city and is located in the very center The... Centro Storico (Altstadt)
- Palazzo VeneziaHouse with a balcony which stands Mussolini is called Palazzo Venezia It has a balcony often led his famous speech Italian politician Benito... Centro Storico (Altstadt) 1
- Police TowerMilitia Tower the greatest tower of Rome It was built in XII XIII centuries and was originally part of the fortifications of the courthouse Currently... Pigna
- Church of St. Catherine in the square MagnanapoliChurch of St Catherine in the square Magnanapoli in Rome an architectural monument of Italy It was built in the middle of the XVII century by the... Pigna
- The Roman ForumIn the days of ancient Rome Roman Forum was the central area First it was the market after the market has become a popular place of the People which... Campitelli 1
Interesting facts about Roma
- Population : 2,563,241
- 0.2 kmPigna
- 0.2 kmCentro Storico (Altstadt)
- 0.5 kmsaint angelo
- 0.6 kmCampitelli
- 0.8 kmSan Eustacio
- 0.9 kmParione
- 1.1 kmRegola
- 1.3 kmSan Paolo
- 1.3 kmTrevi
- 1.3 kmMonti