Cambodia — attractions and interesting facts
Cambodia is on Asia. Capital is Phnom Penh. The area is 181 thousand square kilometers. Population - 14 million. Neighboring countries of Cambodia are Laos, Thailand and Vietnam. We found в этой стране 103 attractions, some interesting of them. The temple complex of Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm Temple, Prasat kravat, Temple of Preah Khan, Mebon temple. The temple complex of Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm Temple, Prasat kravat, Temple of Preah Khan, Mebon temple.
Cambodia — Attractions
page: 1, results: 103
- The temple complex of Angkor WatAngkor Wat is a grand temple buildings It is located in Cambodia the site of the ancient Khmer capital of the state the city of Angkor According to...
- Ta Prohm TempleTa Prohm temple was built in the late Khmer XII early XIII century His original name Radzhavihara The temple is located about one kilometer east of... 1
- Prasat kravatPrasat kravat Hindu temple in Cambodia whose age exceeds a thousand years Built in the early ninth century Prasat kravat was a central venue for... 1
- Temple of Preah KhanPreah Khan the most prominent building of the temple complex of Angkor Translated into Russian name of the temple means "sacred sword" The total area...
- Mebon templeEast Mebon temple is located at Angkor in Cambodia He stands in the middle of the largest reservoir in the Angkor West Baraya Archaeologists suggest...
- Terrace Srah SrangABM Srang large Cambodian reservoir whose age is more than a thousand years Once upon a time the reservoir was part of a Buddhist complex but the...
- Terrace of the ElephantsTerrace of elephants in Cambodia an impressive monument of local architecture of the XII century Terrace was built during the reign of Jayavarman VII...
- Terrace of the Leper KingTerrace of the Leper King on both sides surrounded by walls It is a bit on the north Terrace of the Elephants There are several versions of the its...
- Neak Pean TemplePreah Neak Pean was built in Angkor in the twelfth century by King Jayavarman VII Translated into Russian the name of the temple complex is...
- The temple of Ta SomOne of the most interesting temples in Angkor a Buddhist temple of Ta Som It was built in the late twelfth century during the reign of Jayavarman VII...
- Phnom Bakheng templePhnom Bakheng temple is one kilometer from Ta Prohm and half a kilometer from the Gate of Angkor Thom It was built during the time of government...
- Southern Gate AngkorthomaAngkor a place of worship dominates the minds of many travelers The former capital of the ancient Khmer empire keeps many mysteries to solve which...
- Kbal Chhay Waterfall WaterfallNear the resort town of Sihanoukville provincial Cambodia is a beautiful waterfall Kbal Chhay Waterfall Cascading waterfall with its picturesque... 2
- Wat PhnomTradition says that in 1372 a widow named Penghu found four Buddha statues washed ashore along the river She decided to create a hill discovered... 1
- Old MarketPhsar Chas this is an old market in the capital of Cambodia where you can immerse yourself in the head khmerskі life and feel all the national color... 1
- The Royal PalaceOne of the main attractions of Cambodia in Phnom Penh has a unique complex of the Royal Palace from the throne room It is situated on the banks of... 1
- BayonClose to Angkor Wat and the ruins of the ancient city of Angkor Thom is the second largest temple in Cambodia Bayon It was built in the middle of the... 1
- Ochheuteal BeachThe name of the longest and the popular beach of Cambodia is difficult to say Ochheuteal (Ochheuteal) so many call him simply Occheuteal It is... 1
- The Mekong RiverDelta begins in Cambodia Phnom Penh below Mekong splits into Cambodian territory into two rivers Hauzang and Tienzang then forms in Vietnam complex... 1
- Silk FarmNot far from Siem Scrape is Angkor Silk Farm which is visiting you will see the whole process of this noble fabric from the cultivation of silkworms... 2
- Mount KulenCurlew Mountain is located 50 kilometers from Siem creak but after unimportant road conditions to get to it will have about 2 hours However the trip...
- Wax Museum "Cultural Village"In the "Cultural Village" of Cambodia (Cambodia Cultural Village) are 11 unique villages tell about the life and culture of different nations of...
- "The Killing Fields""The Killing Fields" one of the worst places in Cambodia In 1975 1979 years it took one of the toughest genatsydaў in human history For four years...
- Banteay Srei temple,Banteay Srei temple (Banteay Srei) is located approximately 25 kilometers north east of Siem RIVE This is one of the temples of Angkor Banteay Srei... 2
Cambodia — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Phnom Penh
- Population : 14,453,680
First level administrative units
- Khett Pouthisat
- Khett Batdambang
- Khett Takev
- Khett Svay Rieng
- Khett Stoeng Treng
- Otar Meanchey
- Khett Siem Reab
- Khett Rotanokiri
- Khett Prey Veng
- Khett Preah Vihear
- Krong Phnum Penh
- Khett Pailin
- Khett Mondol Kiri
- Khett Kracheh
- Khett Keb
- Khett Kaoh Kong
- Khett Kandal
- Khett Kampot
- Khett Kampong Thum
- Khett Kampong Spoe
- Khett Kampong Chhnang
- Khett Kampong Cham
- Khett Preah Seihanu
- Khett Banteay Mean Choay