Comoros — attractions and interesting facts
Comoros — Cities from «A» to «Z»
- Chamle, Ile Autonome de Grande Comore, Comoros
- Chamro, Ile Autonome de Grande Comore, Comoros
- Chandra, Ndzuwani, Comoros
- Chaoueni, Ndzuwani, Comoros
- Chezani, Ile Autonome de Grande Comore, Comoros
- Chikoni, Mwali, Comoros
- Chindini, Ile Autonome de Grande Comore, Comoros
- Chindrini, Ndzuwani, Comoros
- Chingoni, Comoros
- Chironkamba, Ndzuwani, Comoros
- Chitrouni, Ndzuwani, Comoros
- Chitsangachele, Ndzuwani, Comoros
- Chomoni, Ile Autonome de Grande Comore, Comoros
- Chongochahari, Ndzuwani, Comoros
- Chouani, Ile Autonome de Grande Comore, Comoros
- Choungoui, Ndzuwani, Comoros
- Combani, Comoros
- Convalescence, Comoros
Comoros — Attractions
- International airport "Prince Said Ibrahim"The international airport "Prince Said Ibrahim" is the largest airport in the Comoros It was opened in 1966 and named after the son of the former...
- Beach ChomoniChomoni beach a tropical paradise on the southern tip of the island of Grand closet Shredded white sand the sea with crystal clear water and waves...
- Beach NioumachouaNioumachoua beach is part of the magnificent National Marine Park Moheli This picturesque place with crushed white sand and crystal clear turquoise...
- Karthala volcanoKartal volcano is the highest point on the largest of the 4 Comoros The height of the volcano which is located on the island of Grand pantry is 2560...
- Old Friday MosqueOld Friday Mosque in Maroni is the most popular tourist destination of the capital of Comoros It takes a special privileged position in the hierarchy...
- Sal LakeComoros has a number of exceptional natural attractions such as Salt Lake or Lake Salle is not the last place For many years it attracts travelers...