Moroni — attractions
- Old Friday MosqueOld Friday Mosque in Maroni is the most popular tourist destination of the capital of Comoros It takes a special privileged position in the hierarchy...
- Karthala volcanoKartal volcano is the highest point on the largest of the 4 Comoros The height of the volcano which is located on the island of Grand pantry is 2560... La Convalescence
- Beach ChomoniChomoni beach a tropical paradise on the southern tip of the island of Grand closet Shredded white sand the sea with crystal clear water and waves... Chomoni
- International airport "Prince Said Ibrahim"The international airport "Prince Said Ibrahim" is the largest airport in the Comoros It was opened in 1966 and named after the son of the former... Mbaleni
- Beach BuniBeach groynes Beach prefer those who run away from civilization who want to enjoy pristine nature for whom the main rest is the minimum and maximum... Bouni