North Korea — attractions and interesting facts
North Korea is on east of Asia. Capital is Pyongyang. The area is 121 thousand square kilometers. Population - 23 million. Neighboring countries of North Korea are China, South Korea and Russia. We found в этой стране 8 attractions, some interesting of them. . In central are Hotel Ryugyong, River Chongchon, River Changja. On notheastern part is Lake Khasan. On west are River Taedong, Lake Sapung. On south is River Ryesong. . In central are Hotel Ryugyong, River Chongchon, River Changja. On notheastern part is Lake Khasan. On west are River Taedong, Lake Sapung. On south is River Ryesong.
North Korea — Attractions
- Hotel RyugyongRugen hotel which was built in the late XX century in the capital of North Korea Pyongyang planned to become the seventh among the tallest hotels in...
- River ChongchonChongchon River River North Korea flows into the Yellow Sea It originates in the mountains of the province of Chagang Rangrim The river flows past...
- Lake KhasanLake Hassan a freshwater lake located on the border between Russia and North Korea in the Khasan district The lake basin is 2 23 square kilometers...
- River TaedongTaedong River a natural river length 439 kilometers which flows through the country's capital Pyongyang On its banks are a lot of attractions Source...
- River ChangjaRiver Changja a small river which flows in the north through the town of Kang Pond empties into the Yellow Sea near the island Gangwha This place is...
- River RyesongRiver Ryesong River North Korea flows from north to south and empties into the Yellow Sea west of the river mouth of the Imjin The river is famous...
- Diamond MountainsDiamond Mountains are considered the most beautiful in Korea They are not high and is made of solid granite From a distance the mountains create a...
North Korea — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Pyongyang
- Population : 22,912,177
First level administrative units