- Camerlengo - a powerful fortress, performs in XIII - XV centuries, the role of the naval base of naval forces in the Adriatic. Now is a kind of open-air museum and multimedia center with outdoor shooting of historical films.
If fortress surrounded by a moat, has been linked with a round tower, named in honor of St. Mark. In the days of Venetian rule for thick walls the palace of the consul - leader. The fortress overlooks the sea and has a high wall, connecting the three towers. In the summer, in the courtyard of the fortress are pageants.
Camerlengo - one of the most visited places in the city-island. From the top of the fortress good pictures of scenic views of the old town, especially in the west.
- City Museum of TrogirIn the historical center of the Croatian town of Trogir surprising is City Museum The exposition is located in an ancient palace the baroque Once...
- Old town of TrogirThe first mention of the Croatian town of Trogir belongs to the third century BC In those days it was one of the main shopping areas of Greek Dorians...
- Cathedral of St. LovroCathedral of St Lawrence (Lovro) rises in the city of Trogir This is the largest building in the city its bell tower can be seen from any street His...
- Cathedral of TrogirIf you choose the most impressive and memorable place of the old town of Trogir this is definitely the Cathedral of St Lovro The cathedral was built...
- Saldun Bay BeachIn the area of the bay Saldun on the island of Ciovo many pebble and rocky beaches Unlike the main beach of the bay that he sand Here the blue...
- Split AirportAirport Split Croatia's international airport located 25 kilometers from the city It is the second largest passenger airport in the country founded... Divulje
- The village ShegetSheget village a small fishing village on the Mediterranean coast four kilometers west of Trogir It is an old building with narrow streets and small... Vranjca
- Conservation Park MarjanConservation Park Marjan a beautiful park soaked sweet scents of exotic plants and flowers romance and magical landscapes Everyone here has a... Split
- Marjan PeninsulaOn the edge of the peninsula of the same name is located Marjan hill a favorite vacation spot as visiting tourists and residents of the neighboring... Split 2
- Gallery Ivan MestrovikaIvan Mestrovika Gallery home to the wonderful works of art of which there are more than 300 exhibits which reflect the different directions from... Split
- Republic SquareSplit a city that is both economic and administrative center of Central Dalmatia He has more than two hundred thousand people Diocletian the emperor... Split
- Fish market in SplitFish Market an exciting place that smells of fish and excitement Here you will find absolutely any resident of the Adriatic Sea shrimp clams lobster... Split
- RivaRiva a popular place for walking in the Croatian city of Split Quay is the tourist hub of the resort and in addition is considered one of the city's... Split
- People's SquarePeople's Square is the central area of Split built in the early Middle Ages located to the west of the Palace of Diocletian In those days it... Split
- Port of SplitSplit the second of its largest city in Croatia Administrative historical and cultural heart of this unique city with a population of more than two... Split
- Equestrian Club SplitExcellent equestrian club "Split" is located in Croatia Here you will find magnificent views and a variety of landscapes surrounded by small villages... Split
- Studio Museum Ivan MestrovicHouse bought known worldwide Croatian sculptor Ivan Mestrovic today turned into a museum A large collection of works by talented craftsmen in the... Split
- Cathedral of St. Douillet (blast furnaces)Cathedral of St Douillet beautiful architectural monument which stands on the site of the mausoleum of Diocletian The remains were transferred to the... Split
- Diocletian's PalaceDiocletian's Palace was built in 300 BC Strange but because of his age he is quite well preserved to the present day Today the palace is located on... Split 1
- The bell tower of the Benedictine monastery of Saint RainierThe bell tower of the monastery of St benedyktynskaga Rainier this old stone tower located in the historic center of the Croatian city of Split a few... Split 1
- Monument to the bishop of Nin GrgunuBronze image of Bishop Grguna Nin a monument of Gregory of Nin the priest famous for his struggle for the democratization of worship in particular... Split
- Strossmayer ParkStrossmayer Park in the second largest city in Croatia Split got its name in honor of the Croatian Catholic bishop theologian and patron after his... Split
- Church of St. DominicChurch of St Dominic a small beautiful church the first mention of which dates from XIII century Then it was called the Chapel of St Catherine... Split
- Entertainment complex "Bacvice"Popular recreational facilities in Split it Riva promenade with cafes and restaurants The well known Bacvice entertainment complex is a 15 minute... Split
Interesting facts about Trogir
- Population : 10,960
- 0.7 Ciovo
- 1.5 Donji Seget
- 2.1 Mastrinka
- 2.1 Donji Okrug
- 2.6 Liveli
- 3.0 Okrug Gornji
- 3.0 Basinci
- 3.1 Zedno
- 3.8 Divulje
- 3.9 Arbanija