Montenegro — attractions and interesting facts
Montenegro is on southwest of Europe. Capital is Podgorica. The area is 14 thousand square kilometers. Population - 667 thousand. Neighboring countries of Montenegro are Albania, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Kosovo. We found в этой стране 290 attractions, some interesting of them. . In central are Mount Lovcen, Sveti Stefan, Jaz beach. On nothern part are Tara River Canyon, Village Trsa. On south are Small beach town, Valdanos Beach, Market Ulcinj. On east is Gridskoe Lake. . In central are Mount Lovcen, Sveti Stefan, Jaz beach. On nothern part are Tara River Canyon, Village Trsa. On south are Small beach town, Valdanos Beach, Market Ulcinj. On east is Gridskoe Lake.
Montenegro — Attractions
page: 1, results: 290
- Mount LovcenLoўchaya Mountain located in the national park of the same name is one of the main symbols of the natural heritage of Montenegro Since its... 1
- Sveti StefanBefore a fishing village and now a luxury hotel complex where the walls of old buildings hidden luxury hotel rooms and one of the comfortable beach... 2
- Jaz beachBudva Riviera a 25 kilometers of the Adriatic coast like the thread on which like pearls strung 17 beautiful sandy beaches It starts in the north... 3
- Tara River CanyonTara River Canyon is the main attraction of the country The length of the gorge is 80 kilometers and its depth 1 300 meters This canyon was formed... 1
- Top Hill ClubThe ancient town of Budva offers lovers of all kinds of nightlife entertainment and one of the highlights can be considered a disco in a nightclub... 2
- Venetian fortress CastelloAbout the period of domination of the Venetians in Montenegro can tell survives to this day Fortress Castello built in the 16th century on the... 1
- Serbian Orthodox Church of St.. NicholasSerbian Orthodox Church of St Nikola is located on the square of St Luke and built in the early twentieth century The church was designed by...
- Beaches PerastPerast beaches located in the old town of the same name by baroque architecture in the Bay of Boka Kotorska They combine the concrete sections though... 2
- Beach ZanjiceA ten minute drive from the town of Herceg Novi is located a beautiful beach Zhanits It is remarkable that you can get here from the tourist center... 2
- Beach MiristeNot far from the beautiful beach located Zhanits his equally attractive neighbor Mirish beach He is not so big (half Zhanits about 2 kilometers) but... 1
- Rosa BeachOn the edge of the peninsula Lushitsya is a small fishing town Rossi In addition to the unique architecture of the buildings and gorgeous forests... 1
- Mogren BeachThanks to the beautiful nature Mogren beach is the best place to relax Here from morning to night the sun shines brightly and the weather is almost...
- Beach Island FlowersMiholska Prevlaka Island (aka the island of flowers) is located two kilometers from Tivat Despite more than a modest size the island has a beautiful...
- Beach at Cape SeljanovoOn the shore of the Adriatic Sea between the town of Tivat and the chains Strait located wonderful and very cozy beach In fact it is at Cape Selyanov...
- Small beach townOn the Adriatic Sea is a nice town with a rich history Ulcinj In addition to many monuments Ulcinj offers relax on beautiful beaches One of these is... 1
- Valdanos BeachValdanos beach surrounded by a beautiful Ultsinskoy olive wood which gives this place a special atmosphere It is estimated that the total number of...
- Beach OpatovoNear the small town located Opatov beautiful beach of the same name Beach more than modest its dimensions do not exceed 200 meters More recently the...
- Beach Plavi HorizontiOne of the most attractive places in the resorts of Montenegro Przno valley Located near its beautiful beach melt Horizonte (translated from Serbian... 1
- Red BeachRed Beach is located in a picturesque bay which can be found between Sutomore and Bar As you can guess the name of the beach was unusual scarlet sand... 1
- Beach QueenQueen's Beach a beautiful pebble beach located in the northern part of the Bar Riviera west of the village of Chan To him it is impossible to reach...
- Cathedral of Saint TryphonCathedral of Saint Tryphon in Kotor an important architectural monument with a rich history St Tryphon after whom the church was built was the patron...
- Monument to Vladimir VysotskyVladimir Vysotsky a creative person without which it is impossible to imagine Russian culture But not only in Russia somehow perpetuated his memory...
- Beaches PetrovacPetrovac is one of the nicest resorts in Montenegro if you're going to relax the whole family The city is located 17 km from Budva by olive groves...
- Cafe "Pushkin"AS Pushkin is well known in Montenegro Therefore in Budva there is a cafe bar "Pushkin" named after the great Russian poet In front of the cafe on a...
Montenegro — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Podgorica
- Population : 666,730
First level administrative units
- Opstina Rozaje
- Opstina Zabljak
- Opstina Ulcinj
- Opstina Tivat
- Opstina Podgorica
- Opstina Savnik
- Opstina Pluzine
- Opstina Pljevlja
- Opstina Plav
- Opstina Niksic
- Opstina Mojkovac
- Opstina Kotor
- Opstina Kolasin
- Opstina Berane
- Opstina Herceg Novi
- Opstina Danilovgrad
- Opstina Cetinje
- Opstina Budva
- Opstina Bijelo Polje
- Opstina Bar
- Opstina Andrijevica