Teatro Municipal Alberto Saavedra Perez
- Chijini, Bolivia
- Fans of folk shows and folk music concerts will be interesting to visit the Teatro Municipal Alberto Saavedra Perez. It is a major cultural venue in the city of La Paz. The theater is famous for its ambitious repertoire. On the stage you can see various performances - opera, ballet, theater, concerts and more.
The building was built by the architect Jose Nunez del Prado, in the Venetian style. The strict facade conveys all the important features of Venetian architecture of the time.
November 18, 1845 Mr. opening of the theater - the premiere performance of "The Shield of Bolivia."
Teatro Municipal Alberto Saavedra Perez is considered to be the oldest theater in South America. During its existence, only changed the appearance of the building, but the interior design has remained unchanged. Fascinates us today a beautiful fresco on the ceiling of the auditorium.
- +591 2406133
- Church of St. DominicAt the intersection of Yanacocha and Ingavi is a magnificent temple that stands the beautiful baroque facade it is the Church of St Dominic This is...
- Central Plaza MurilloPlaza Murillo the central square of the city of La Paz in Bolivia On it are the main attractions of the city the Presidential Palace the National...
- CathedralCathedral of La Paz is located in the Plaza Murillo It was built in 1865 The building's architecture is represented by the neoclassical style with...
- Legislative PalaceBeautiful majestic building on the Plaza Murillo stands out the ensemble We have before us the Legislative Palace of Bolivia Bolivian parliament is...
- Church of San FranciscoChurch of San Francisco is located in the center of La Paz near the San Francisco area Area one of the busiest places in the city at any time in the...
- Witching marketWitchcraft market also known as the Witches Market one of the most unusual sights in Bolivia It is located in the city of La Paz This place is very...
- Museum of cocaCoca leaves the locals have always been considered a gift of Mother Nature For example during the development of silver mines coca leaves have been...
- National Archaeological Museum of BoliviaNational Museum of Archaeology of Bolivia is an incredible collection of the cultural past of the people of Bolivia since the time of the pre...
- The international airport of El AltoThe historical capital of Bolivia La Paz will meet you hospitable halls of the international airport of El Alto The complex is located at an altitude... Villa Pacajes
- Moon Valley La PazMoon Valley is located about 10 kilometers from the center of La Paz in the province of Pedro Domingo Murillo This area is famous for its unusual... Tunel
- Ridge ChacaltayaChacaltaya a mountain range with a glacier unforgettable beauty With a height of more than five thousand kilometers of stunning views of the famous... Calahuyo
- Canyon StickAt 30 kilometers from La Paz is a picturesque little town called Shelf Next to him in the highlands you can find an amazing canyon of the same name... Huancapampa
- 1.8 La Paz
- 1.9 San Jorge
- 1.9 Villa Pabon
- 2.6 Challapampa
- 3.2 La Ceja
- 3.6 Callampaya
- 3.7 Caiconi
- 3.7 Llojeta
- 4.0 Pura Pura
- 4.1 Obrajes