Tucker Family Museum
- Saint George, Bermuda
- Tucker Family Museum was built in the 1750s on the main street of the city of St. George. Today, the house museum is part of the Bermuda National Fund. Here are preserved furniture and other interior objects and devices, including antiques - Hand-embroidered quilts, mahogany furniture.
Tucker family played a huge role in the history not only of Bermuda, but the whole of England and America. Henry Tucker and his family lived in this house since 1775. He was appointed from 1775 to 1807 President of the Council of Heads of Bermuda. Younger brother Henry Tucker served for many years secretary of Queen Anne.
In the kitchen at home Tucker lived and worked slave from South Carolina - Joseph Rainey, who later became the first African American in the US House of Representatives.
- 5 Water St, St. George's, St. George's Parish
- + (441) 297-0545
- Statue of Admiral George SomersStatue of Admiral George Somers built in honor of the fact that due to its expedition in the 17th century admiral discovered this city And while...
- Old State HouseThe Old State House located in the town of St George in Bermuda on the Atlantic coast was built in 1620 Locals call the Old State House "Buckingham"...
- St. Peter's ChurchSt Peter's Church built by the first settlers on the island of St George in Bermuda in 1612 and to this day has retained its original furnishings It...
- Bermuda International AirportBermuda International Airport built in 1941 1943 through the joint efforts of the Air Force and the Royal US base them Kindl to conduct military... Saint George's Parish
- Timeless Park Blue Hole ParkTimeless Park Blue Hole Park an amazing combination of vegetation and the underwater world When the vault collapsed karst cave which has an outlet to... Hamilton Parish
- Crystal CaveCrystal Cave is located near the town of Hamilton the capital of Bermuda Not far from the caves from the coast of Castle Harbour The surprising... Hamilton Parish
- Museum of old school ElliotskoyMuseum of Ancient Elliotskoy school located in the district Byarmudskіm Devonshire In a small building contains manuscripts and collections which... Hinson Hall
- Equestrian Centre BermudaBermuda National Equestrian Center is located in Devonshire He plays an important role in promoting equestrian sports in Bermuda To date there has... Devonshire Parish
- Botanical Gardens Palm GroveBotanical Gardens Palm grooves is privately owned family Gibbons The owner of the garden Sir David Gibbons former Prime Minister of Bermuda opens it... Devonshire Parish
- The old church of DevonshireThe old church was built in Devonshire far in 1624 and has since gone through several incarnations The first sample of the church was completely... Devonshire Parish
- Bermuda National StadiumBermuda National Stadium is located in Hamilton and is a multi purpose sports complex with a football field and treadmill The stadium was built in... North Shore Village
- Memorial Gardens Mary Gene MitchellMemorial Gardens Mary Gene Mitchell dedicated in memory of Mary Jean Mitchell Green she loved nature and the garden and the people called her... North Shore Village
- House of Assembly and the SenateHouse of Assembly and the Senate is the administrative capital of Bermuda attraction a small town of Hamilton Here are all of the administrative... Hamilton
- Hamilton Victoria ParkHamilton Victoria Park a public park for everyone It is located in the heart of Hamilton in Bermuda Is administered by the Corporation Gamilnona For... Hamilton
- Bermuda Maritime MuseumBermuda Maritime Museum is located in a military fort on the island of Ireland You can get to the museum by any means of transportation go here and... Scotts Hill
- Michael Swan GalleryMichael Swan Gallery is located in the alley Clock Tower on the island of Ireland Bermuda The facility is located on the picturesque coast near the... Scotts Hill
- Bermuda Arts CentreBermuda Arts Centre a unique art gallery of contemporary artists Here are paintings by local artists sculptures jewelry and even pottery For all who... Scotts Hill
- Dolphinarium in BermudaDolphinarium to Bermuda is a wonderful place which is located in Somerset which is located on the territory of Bermuda Royal Naval shipyards Tourists... Somerset
Interesting facts about Saint George
- Population : 1,896
- 2.1 Melrose
- 2.6 Cashew City
- 5.5 Tucker's Town
- 8.5 Harrington Hundreds
- 8.5 Sunnyside
- 8.7 Flatt's Village
- 9.8 Hinson Hall
- 12.3 North Shore Village
- 12.4 Camden
- 12.9 Bethaven