Mozambique — attractions and interesting facts all over the world
Mozambique is on Africa. Capital is Maputo. The area is 802 thousand square kilometers. Population - 22 million. Neighboring countries of Mozambique are Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Swaziland, South Africa, Zambia and Malawi. We found в этой стране 27 attractions, some interesting of them. Municipal Market, Maputo, Palace and the Chapel of San Paulo, The city of Beira, The city of Beira. Municipal Market, Maputo, Palace and the Chapel of San Paulo, The city of Beira, The city of Beira.
Mozambique — Attractions
page: 1, results: 27
- Municipal MarketMunicipal Market or Central Market located in the lower part of the city of Maputo Mozambique Interesting in its architecture the market was designed... Central "C"
- MaputoMaputo the capital of the African nation of Mozambique in the south east of the country at the mouth of the river and Themba on the Gulf of Maputo... Malhangalene "A"
- Palace and the Chapel of San PauloPalace and Chapel of São Paulo is the main attraction of the island Ile de Mozambik Dvorets Sao Paulo was built in 1610 and originally located here... Ilha de Mocambique
- The city of BeiraBeira the second largest city of the state of Mozambique is a major port and the terminus of the Trans African railway dorogi Osoboe charm of the... Esturro
- The city of BeiraBeira City the capital of the province of Sofala the second largest city of the state of Mozambique which is 880 kilometers north of Maputo This is... Esturro
- MaputoMaputo the capital and largest city of Mozambique located in the south of the country Very interesting place with quite lively and friendly... Central "A"
- Lourenco Marques cityLourenco Marques city the former capital of Mozambique during the Portuguese rule which was located on the site of the present city of Maputo Located... Central "B"
- National Art MuseumThe National Art Museum is located in the capital of Mozambique Maputo This museum one of the main attractions of Mozambique The museum first opened... Central "B"
- National Park BanineNational Park was first announced Banine as a hunter area in June 1969 but in 1972 received the status of National The park is located in the Banine... Jeque
- Port SofalaPort Sofa the historic port of Mozambique located at the confluence of the Indian Ocean River Soph Starting from the year 915 here hosted Arabs and... Beira
- Cape BarrCape Barra is located in Mozambique on the northern part of the peninsula Inhambane Cape is located 25 kilometers from the city of Inhambane which is... Miramar
- Botanical Garden TunduruTunduru Botanical Garden one of the most beautiful parks in Africa located in the central part of the capital of Mozambique Maputo and a few meters... Central "B"
- StationAmtrak famous landmark of the city of Maputo The station was designed and built in 1910 designed by French engineer Gustave Eiffel which was designed... Alto Mae "B"
- Fort San SebastianFort San Sebastian a medieval fort which is in remarkably good condition and is situated on an island off the coast of Mozambique in the north of the... Ilha de Mocambique
- Chapel of Nossa Senhora de BaluarteChapel of Nossa Senhora de Baluarte is located in Mozambique (Island) located on the coast of the state of the same name Chapel together with the... Ilha de Mocambique
- City UimbiCity Uimbi Mozambique is a beautiful resort located just 5 kilometers to the east of the city of Pemba It is famous for its white beaches restaurants... Pemba
- Church of St. James the GreatChurch of St James the Great is the cathedral of the Diocese Tete Bila built in 1563 in the city of Tete which is located in the south east of... Tete
- Museum of Sacred ArtMuseum of Sacred Art Museum or sacred art tour is unique exposition containing religious jewelry bowls crosses iconostasis the objects of painting... Ilha de Mocambique
- Museum of the RevolutionMuseum of the Revolution in Maputo based in the former Portuguese colony to commemorate the independence of Mozambique Stages of the struggle for the... Alto Mae "B"
- Gorongosa National ParkNational Park "Gorongosa" is located in the heart of the state of Mozambique 200 kilometers north west of Beyri On known for its various ekosistemami... Coche
- Great Usutu RiverGreat Usutu River is the best venue for rafting in Swaziland River flows between chic forest scenery high mountains and even estates Excursions can... Chefe Mabica
- Lake Cahora BassaCahora Bassa lake was created in 1974 as a result of the construction on the river Zambezі huge dam Cabora Bassa GES Nahoditsya lake in the province... Mecussa
- Marine National Park "Bazaruto Archipelago"Marine National Park "Bazaruto Archipelago" one of the most beautiful places in Mozambique located 10 kilometers off the coast of Vilanculos This is... Praia
- Ile de MozambiqueIle de Mozambique or just Ile a small island which has a crescent shape Located in the north of Mozambique The island was once the capital of the... Libambai
Mozambique — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Maputo
- Population : 22,061,451
First level administrative units
- Provincia de Zambezia
- Provincia de Tete
- Provincia de Sofala
- Provincia de Niassa
- Provincia de Nampula
- Provincia de Maputo
- Provincia de Manica
- Provincia de Inhambane
- Provincia de Gaza
- Provincia de Cabo Delgado
- Cidade de Maputo