- Bouni, Comoros
- Beach groynes Beach prefer those who run away from civilization, who want to enjoy pristine nature, for whom the main rest is the minimum and maximum people around the sun, sand and warm sea.
If you stay on the island of Grand Pantry, its west coast offers a full range of tourist services: hotels, furnished beaches, restaurants and a casino. But the east coast, where the beach is Buni, hardly mastered. Total 46 kilometers away from the capital of his pantry, Moron, but this road leads to the almost virgin world where there are no other sound but the rustle of palm leaves and the rustle of the surf and white sand. If close to this place was the capital of the Sultanate Hamahame, and now here in the houses of the poor live about a thousand local people.
In the area of Buna Beach has two beautiful sandy beach with a wide coastal strip bordered by palm trees. As a rule, the coast of the island - a black rocky ledges of volcanic rocks, which is not very convenient to sunbathe and swim. Buna Beach - a pleasant exception, where you can relax with children, where the bottom is clear and shallow, and the coastal white sand, gentle waters of the Indian Ocean now and then throw exotic shells.
- Grande Comore, Comoros
- Sal LakeComoros has a number of exceptional natural attractions such as Salt Lake or Lake Salle is not the last place For many years it attracts travelers... Ivouani
- International airport "Prince Said Ibrahim"The international airport "Prince Said Ibrahim" is the largest airport in the Comoros It was opened in 1966 and named after the son of the former... Mbaleni
- Beach ChomoniChomoni beach a tropical paradise on the southern tip of the island of Grand closet Shredded white sand the sea with crystal clear water and waves... Chomoni
- Old Friday MosqueOld Friday Mosque in Maroni is the most popular tourist destination of the capital of Comoros It takes a special privileged position in the hierarchy... Moroni
Interesting facts about Bouni
- Population : 1,104
- 1.4 Seleyani
- 1.4 Ouela
- 1.5 Bambadjani
- 1.6 Itsandzeni
- 1.7 Mdjibari
- 2.0 Mbeni
- 2.1 Sada Mouamboua
- 2.3 Kourani
- 2.4 Ngole
- 2.5 Niadoumboueni