- Chomoni, Comoros
- Chomoni beach - a tropical paradise on the southern tip of the island of Grand closet. Shredded white sand, the sea with crystal clear water and waves beating against the rocks, is an ideal place for relaxation and an unforgettable stay.
This little beach that stretches for 500 meters, is striking in its purity and relaxed atmosphere. From the tropical heat you can hide in the shade of baobab or bungalow enjoying an exotic cocktail. Sun loungers and parasols are available to rent for relatively inexpensive prices. Near the beach is a comfortable hotel with a chic restaurant that serves fresh delicious traditional cuisine.
Chomoni beach is ideal for diving, with the help of experienced instructors can learn about the rich marine life of the Indian Ocean, including the magnificent coral reefs bizarre. Diving Centre also organizes fishing and glybakavodnuyu tours of the island by boat. Beautiful photos taken on the beach Chomoni, long memorable experience about the rest in the Comoros.
- Chomoni, Comoros
- Karthala volcanoKartal volcano is the highest point on the largest of the 4 Comoros The height of the volcano which is located on the island of Grand pantry is 2560... La Convalescence
- Old Friday MosqueOld Friday Mosque in Maroni is the most popular tourist destination of the capital of Comoros It takes a special privileged position in the hierarchy... Moroni
- Beach BuniBeach groynes Beach prefer those who run away from civilization who want to enjoy pristine nature for whom the main rest is the minimum and maximum... Bouni
- International airport "Prince Said Ibrahim"The international airport "Prince Said Ibrahim" is the largest airport in the Comoros It was opened in 1966 and named after the son of the former... Mbaleni
Interesting facts about Chomoni
- Population : 807
- 1.4 Chamro
- 2.8 Samba-Madi
- 2.8 Hassendje
- 2.9 Dzahadjou
- 3.2 Sima Oichili
- 3.3 Sada
- 3.4 Sadani
- 3.8 Sidjou
- 3.8 Irouhe
- 3.9 Boueni