Sweden — attractions and interesting facts
Sweden is on noth of Europe. Capital is Stockholm. The area is 450 thousand square kilometers. Population - 9 million. Neighboring countries of Sweden are Norway and Finland. We found в этой стране 322 attractions, some interesting of them. . In central are Stockholm City Hall, Pepeylok Moptena Tpottsiga, Factory Dalecarlian horse. On southern part are Amusement Park "High Chaparral", Airport Visby. On southwest are Cathedral in Lund, Airport Gothenburg Landvetter, Airport Gothenburg City. On noth are Wooden carcass City Church, Riksgränsen On eastern part is Airport Lulea. . In central are Stockholm City Hall, Pepeylok Moptena Tpottsiga, Factory Dalecarlian horse. On southern part are Amusement Park "High Chaparral", Airport Visby. On southwest are Cathedral in Lund, Airport Gothenburg Landvetter, Airport Gothenburg City. On noth are Wooden carcass City Church, Riksgränsen On eastern part is Airport Lulea.
Sweden — Attractions
page: 1, results: 322
- Stockholm City HallTown hall is considered one of the most famous symbols of Stockholm This is the place where the famous annual yield dinner for Nobel Prize winners In...
- Pepeylok Moptena TpottsigaLane was named after the German merchant Mortnea Trottsig who bought property here in 1597 1599 and 1600 respectively Lane changed several names In...
- Factory Dalecarlian horseIn these places top aides and loyal friends of man has always had horses Loggers coming home after work cut out for children horses from unnecessary...
- Amusement Park "High Chaparral"The park was opened in 1966 It is a city of the Wild West of the 1880s with streets shops restaurants railway and river steamer Here you can see the...
- Drottningholm PalaceSince 1981 the palace is the residence of the Swedish kings In 1991 it was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List Drottningholm was built by the...
- The Royal PalaceThe Royal Palace of Stockholm more than 600 rooms There are also some beautiful sights of the city the royal apartments dining hall the Knights of...
- Gripsholm CastleConstruction of the present building of the castle was begun by Gustav Vasa in 1537 and completed in 1709 under Charles XII It is a medieval castle...
- Skansen - Ethnographic Open Air MuseumThe museum was founded October 11 1891 Mr Artur Hazelius In this unique place you can see the buildings and structures from different ends of Sweden... 1
- Park "Kolmården"Park is divided into different zones In "Marine World" you can ride a roller coaster Dolphin Express and visit interesting view dolphins penguins and...
- Museum Island DjurgårdenDjurgården is located very close to the center of Stockholm If it was a favorite hunting ground of the Swedish kings and now it is one of the most... 1
- Cathedral of St. NicholasFor the first time the church was mentioned in 1279 knight Johan Karlsson who gave his testamentse "Stockholm great church" one mark of silver Church...
- MariefredPopulation in Mariefred is just over three and a half thousand people according to the 2010 census Due to its historical significance Mariefred... 1
- German church (Tyska Churkan)The name "German" church received because in the Middle Ages this quarter was inhabited mainly by Germans The church was consecrated in honor of St...
- Anders Zorn MuseumAnders Zorn studied at the Art School (1875 1877) and the Academy of Fine Arts (1877 1881) in Stockholm worked in the UK in 1882 1885 in Paris (1888...
- Swedish village of Santa Claus - TomtelandIn this quaint village you can see a lot of interesting things So having got in through the magic gates you can visit Pasha St Nick Ollasa forest... 1
- Convent of St. BrigidBrigitte Birgersdotter was born into an aristocratic family in 1303 From early childhood it had visions in one of which the Almighty has ordered her...
- Cathedral in LundThe first mention of the cathedral built in Lund during the 1080's is found in the charter of Canute IV dated 21 May 1085 however there is no...
- Museum JunibackenIn Junibacken you can see the place and characters from fairy tales of Astrid Lindgren and other famous Swedish writers Here Tales Area where the... 1
- Area StorturetThe name "Storturet" translated from Swedish as "Big Square" Most of the houses on the square was built in the XVII XVIII centuries but there are... 2
- Vasa MuseumVassa the world's only surviving sailing ship early XVII century It was built in 1625 1628 years by order of the Swedish King Gustav II Adolf Ship... 1
- Quay SlussenSlussen the biggest and most famous road junction Stockholm The name comes from the waterfront gateways that provide water communication between the...
- Wooden carcass City ChurchFor four centuries wooden Metropolitan Cathedral located near the town of Kіrunu drawn to his believers from many countries Apparently God blessed...
- Department "Scandinavian company"Construction of the store was started in the early 20th century and opened in 1915 Store was originally built as a magnificent palace and there were... 1
- Gröna Lund amusement parkGrenier Lund amusement park was founded in 1883 and is one of the oldest amusement parks in Stockholm This is quite a small park and its expansion is... 1
Sweden — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Stockholm
- Population : 9,045,000
First level administrative units
- Blekinge Lan
- Gavleborgs Lan
- Gotlands Lan
- Hallands Lan
- Jamtlands Lan
- Jonkopings Lan
- Kalmar Lan
- Dalarnas Lan
- Kronobergs Lan
- Norrbottens Lan
- Orebro Lan
- Ostergotlands Lan
- Sodermanlands Lan
- Uppsala Lan
- Varmlands Lan
- Vasterbottens Lan
- Vasternorrlands Lan
- Vastmanlands Lan
- Stockholms Lan
- Skane Lan
- Vastra Gotalands Lan