Tunisia — attractions and interesting facts
Tunisia is on Africa. Capital is Tunis. The area is 164 thousand square kilometers. Population - 11 million. Neighboring countries of Tunisia are Algeria and Libya. We found в этой стране 185 attractions, some interesting of them. Ruins of Carthage, Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul, National Museum of Bardo, Belvedere Park, Temple of Water. Ruins of Carthage, Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul, National Museum of Bardo, Belvedere Park, Temple of Water.
Tunisia — Attractions
page: 1, results: 185
- Ruins of CarthageCarthage the legendary city that formed the colonists Phoenicians in 841 BC According to legend the colonists were invited to take as much territory... 2
- Cathedral of St. Vincent de PaulCathedral of St Vincent de Paul the largest building of the colonial period preserved in Tunisia It was named after the priest Vincent de Paul the...
- National Museum of BardoNational Museum of Bardo the richest collection of mosaics in the world arranged in chronological order in 50 thematic rooms devoted to the... 1
- Belvedere ParkBelvedere Park the largest park in Tunisia built in 1892 designed by Joseph Lafasada who held the post of chief gardener then Paris Park has kindly...
- Temple of WaterWater Temple one of the most popular temples in the world erected in honor of the water By and large it's not even a temple rather just a big... 1
- "Golf Citrus""Golf Citrus" this is an excellent site sent softest grass beautiful scenery designed to inspire and create a tier service for golfers excellent...
- Park "1001 Nights"Park "1001 Nights" the park where the characters come alive Arabian Nights familiarity with which occurs under whose laughter and crunching skulls... 1
- Most Tunisian synagogueGreat Synagogue of Tunis a strange building built in the XX century The idea to create a home of the Jewish religion was first proposed by explorer...
- Beaches Port El KantaouiBeaches Port El Kantaoui one of the most beautiful beaches in Tunisia gorgeous landscapes incomparable sand (inferior in quality sand coastline only... 2
- Shaw «Al Zahra»Shaw «Al Zahra» majestic laser sight designed with the help of light sound and actors talk about the 3000 year history of Tunisia feel the depth of... 2
- Souq el BurkeSouk El Berka jewelry market designed by Jozef acts in 1612 But the jewelry he was only in 1846 when Ahmed Bay I banned the slave trade The same...
- Mosque of al-ZeitunMosque of al Zeitoun (olive Mosque) the largest and oldest mosque in the capital According to the legend at the place where the temple when grown...
- Fortress Ribat in SousseRibat old fort (built 787 821 years ) Who has a square shape with a semi circular towers at the four corners One of the priority assignments Ribat...
- Mahdia BeachMahdi is popular with tourists because of its beaches with white sand Usually there is not crowded so this area will feel comfortable lovers of... 1
- Beaches Sidi Bou SaidThis town a real treasure Andalusian in which everyone should definitely visit at least once in their lives The special charm of this city is able to... 1
- Grottoes in BizerteThis is an unusual place in the town Bіzertu For many years the sea naturally created numerous caves here in the water Hence the name "La Grotte"... 1
- Mausoleum of Habib BourguibaBourguiba Mausoleum Habіba located in Convent opposite the fortress Ribat The mausoleum dedicated to the Tunisian President Habib Bourguiba This... 2
- Cathedral of St. Louis in CarthageCathedral of St Louis was built not so long ago in 1890 The architecture of the cathedral includes such styles as Moorish Gothic Byzantine...
- Ruins BierceIt has long been at the center of ancient Carthage towered fortress Bierce According to legend on this earth were pieces of bovine hides which... 1
- Baths of Antoninus PiusThermae (public baths) Antoninus Pius meant for the elite of the Roman province Once upon a time with their terrace offers scenic views of the sea...
- Fortress Ribat HartFortress Ribat Borzoi was built in the VIII century It was intended to protect the city from attack from both land and sea Well enough to keep this... 1
- Dancing fountains El KantaouiDancing Fountains a popular water show which operates in the tourist complex of Port El Kantaoui on the southeastern coast of Tunisia Dancing... 1
- The main market of GabesIn Gabes one of the busiest places the main market There is an active trade in wine figs fish On the market in addition to traditional souvenirs you... 2
- Oasis NeftaOil the "capital of the Sahara" located near the border of Algeria This is an amazing oasis here grows more than half a million date palms Such... 1
Tunisia — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Tunis
- Population : 10,589,025
First level administrative units
- Gouvernorat de Kasserine
- Gouvernorat de Kairouan
- Gouvernorat de Jendouba
- Gouvernorat de Kef
- Gouvernorat de Mahdia
- Gouvernorat de Monastir
- Gouvernorat de Beja
- Gouvernorat de Bizerte
- Gouvernorat de Nabeul
- Gouvernorat de Siliana
- Gouvernorat de Sousse
- Gouvernorat de Ben Arous
- Gouvernorat de Medenine
- Gouvernorat de Gabes
- Gouvernorat de Gafsa
- Gouvernorat de Kebili
- Gouvernorat de Sfax
- Gouvernorat de Sidi Bou Zid
- Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- Gouvernorat de Tozeur
- Gouvernorat de Tunis
- Gouvernorat de Zaghouan
- Gouvernorat de Ariana
- Gouvernorat de la Manouba