Central Plaza Murillo
- Chijini, Bolivia
- Plaza Murillo - the central square of the city of La Paz in Bolivia. On it are the main attractions of the city: the Presidential Palace, the National Congress of Bolivia and the Cathedral.
At the Plaza Murillo many events of the battle for political power in Bolivia, and thus, it has played an important role in the country's history. The area was designed in 1558. At first it was called Plaza Mayor (Main Square). Later, she was known as the Plaza de Armas. After signing the document on the independence of Bolivia, July 16, 1809 the area was renamed the Plaza 16 de Julio (Area July 16). Finally, in 1902, she was named one of the leaders in the struggle for independence of the country - Pedro Murillo.
- Plaza Murillo
La Paz, Bolivia
- Legislative PalaceBeautiful majestic building on the Plaza Murillo stands out the ensemble We have before us the Legislative Palace of Bolivia Bolivian parliament is...
- CathedralCathedral of La Paz is located in the Plaza Murillo It was built in 1865 The building's architecture is represented by the neoclassical style with...
- Church of St. DominicAt the intersection of Yanacocha and Ingavi is a magnificent temple that stands the beautiful baroque facade it is the Church of St Dominic This is...
- Teatro Municipal Alberto Saavedra PerezFans of folk shows and folk music concerts will be interesting to visit the Teatro Municipal Alberto Saavedra Perez It is a major cultural venue in...
- Church of San FranciscoChurch of San Francisco is located in the center of La Paz near the San Francisco area Area one of the busiest places in the city at any time in the...
- Witching marketWitchcraft market also known as the Witches Market one of the most unusual sights in Bolivia It is located in the city of La Paz This place is very...
- Museum of cocaCoca leaves the locals have always been considered a gift of Mother Nature For example during the development of silver mines coca leaves have been...
- National Archaeological Museum of BoliviaNational Museum of Archaeology of Bolivia is an incredible collection of the cultural past of the people of Bolivia since the time of the pre...
- The international airport of El AltoThe historical capital of Bolivia La Paz will meet you hospitable halls of the international airport of El Alto The complex is located at an altitude... Villa Pacajes
- Moon Valley La PazMoon Valley is located about 10 kilometers from the center of La Paz in the province of Pedro Domingo Murillo This area is famous for its unusual... Tunel
- Ridge ChacaltayaChacaltaya a mountain range with a glacier unforgettable beauty With a height of more than five thousand kilometers of stunning views of the famous... Calahuyo
- Canyon StickAt 30 kilometers from La Paz is a picturesque little town called Shelf Next to him in the highlands you can find an amazing canyon of the same name... Huancapampa
- 1.8 La Paz
- 1.9 San Jorge
- 1.9 Villa Pabon
- 2.6 Challapampa
- 3.2 La Ceja
- 3.6 Callampaya
- 3.7 Caiconi
- 3.7 Llojeta
- 4.0 Pura Pura
- 4.1 Obrajes