Trinidad and Tobago — attractions and interesting facts
Trinidad and Tobago is on North America. Capital is Port-of-Spain. The area is 5 thousand square kilometers. Population - 1 million. We found в этой стране 9 attractions, some interesting of them. Museum of money of the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago, Empower Valley Zoo, Entertainment complex "MovieTowne", Piarco International Airport, The National Academy of Theatre Arts. Museum of money of the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago, Empower Valley Zoo, Entertainment complex "MovieTowne", Piarco International Airport, The National Academy of Theatre Arts.
Trinidad and Tobago — Attractions
- Museum of money of the Central Bank of Trinidad and TobagoThe youngest museum of money in the Caribbean is at the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago It was founded in 2004 to forty year anniversary of the...
- Empower Valley ZooIn the northern part of the park Quinn Savannah in the capital of Trinidad stretches the green area of the zoo Empauer Valley which was created...
- Entertainment complex "MovieTowne""MovieTowne" is an entertainment and shopping complex number one in the Caribbean Here is equipped with the world's first cinema with 10 screens The...
- Piarco International AirportThe main airport of the island of Trinidad is located in Piarco about 25 km east of Port of Spain It has two terminals one runway and two helipads...
- The National Academy of Theatre ArtsModern building of the National Academy of Performing Arts opened in the capital of Trinidad and Tobago in November 2009 It has an unusual and...
- Castle StollmeyerHistoric castle Stollmeyer located in the center of the capital of Trinidad in Port of Spain It was built in 1902 1904 years by the famous Scottish...
- The National Museum and Art GalleryOne of the main attractions of the city of Port of Spain National Museum and Art Gallery The complex is located opposite the Memorial Park at the top...
- Queen Park SavannahQuinn Park Savannah in Port of Spain the largest park in Trinidad and Tobago which is also the oldest in all the islands of the Caribbean It covers...
Trinidad and Tobago — Interesting facts
- Сapital : Port-of-Spain
- Population : 1,228,691
First level administrative units
- San Fernando
- Diego Martin
- Eastern Tobago
- Princes Town
- Point Fortin
- Sangre Grande
- San Juan/Laventille