Train Station Brantford
- Brantford, Canada
- Brantford Amtrak Station is located in the north of the city. Nearby are scenic parks Greenwood, Burnley and Robert Moore.
The station was built in the beginning of the XX-th century as one of the intermediate points on the way from Toronto to Windsor. Also this is the only railway junction for the neighboring cities that do not have their own stations for economic reasons.
The station was renovated in 2009, resulting in extended building, built ample parking and technical equipment will replace the old with the new. There are also several road cafe, a spacious lounge, small shops. Transport hub is equipped with a platform and a railway track.
- 7-9 Wadsworth St, Brantford, ON, Canada
- Brantfort City HallBrantfort City Hall is the center of the city administration which is located in Wellington Square in the historic part of the city Nearby are the...
- Sanderson Centre for the Performing ArtsSanderson Centre for the Performing Arts one of the best entertainment centers Brantford since 1919 First it was the theater where plays were staged...
- Concert Hall "The Ford Plant""The Ford Plant" is a concert hall located in downtown Brantford Nearby is the central square Harmon parks Juba terraces Victoria and Bell Memorial...
- Casino "OLG" in BrantfordCasino "OLG" is a charity gambling which is located in the historic city of Brantford Nearby are the main square Harmon scenic parks and Brandts...
- Casino "Charity"In the small town of Brantford has only one casino "Charytsі " It was opened in 1999 and is part of the corporation "Ontario Lottery and Gambling"...
- Museum of the personal computerMuseum of the personal computer located in the central part of the city Brantford Nearby are scenic parks Konaht Burnley Prince Charles and Wood...
- Brantford Civic CenterBrantford Civic Center is a sports ice arena located in the central part of the city Nearby are scenic parks Earl Hay and Rivergrin as well as the...
- Gardens GlenhirstGlenhirst gardens a former residence of the famous and influential industrialist family in Brantford Lіster Head of the family bequeathed most of...
- Mohawk ChapelMohawk Chapel is located in the southeastern part of the city and is the oldest building in the province of Ontario By the way this is the first...
- National Museum of History "Bell Homestead"National Museum of History "Bell Manor" is located near the scenic shores of the Grand River in the southern outskirts of the city The museum opened...
- Twin Valley Zoo in BrantfordSmall zoo in Brantford is located in a beautiful area of so called "Double Valley " There are more than 40 species of animals and domestic and... Ohsweken
- Reserve Six Nations on the Grand RiverThis natural reservation is a place of settlement of the so called "Six Nations Grand River" indigenous peoples of several nationalities who live... Ohsweken
- Automotive market in AncasterAutomotive market in Ancaster working on the last Sunday of April at the intersection of Highway Wilson St and Trinity Rd This annual event only in... Hamilton
- Knollwood Golf ClubGolf and Country Club Knollwood was founded in 1970 by Jack Harris one of the most respected leaders of golf courses in Canadian history In 1968 Jack... Hamilton
- Westfield Heritage Village MuseumWestfield Heritage Village Museum is an unusual collection of more than thirty historic buildings that embody the charm and spirit of the early... Westfield Heritage Village
- McDougall CottageCottage McDougall historic structure that is over one hundred years was home to two Scottish families The cottage was built by John McDougall at the... Cambridge
- Griffin House in AncasterGriffin House in Ancaster is located in the Canadian province of Ontario He is house museum which was built by the British in 1827 in the suburbs of... Hamilton
- Of Cambridge Centre for the ArtsOf Cambridge Centre for the Arts is under the control of the municipality of the city and is working to conduct master classes seminars exhibitions... Cambridge
- Museum and Education Center Fire ProtectionMuseum of the fire department who also serves as an educational center tells visitors about the history of fire safety Cambridge as well as the... Cambridge
- Family Fun CenterFamily Entertainment Center in Cambridge is located on the second floor of the former shoe factory in the city center The center is located on the... Cambridge
- Memorial Park and Museum FieldcoteMemorial Park and Museum Fieldcote is a cultural center whose mission is to collect store and make available local history as well as the development... Hamilton
- Wellness Centre in AncasterWellness Centre in Ancaster adrestaўryravanym located in a historic building which is located in the central part of the city A two storey house was... Hamilton
- Dam "Curved emptiness" in HamiltonDam "Curved emptiness" in Hamilton a gravity dam built of concrete in 1916 to monitor the water level In 1969 the Office for the Protection of the... Dundas
- Opera House CaledoniaCaledonia Opera House Opera House located in the small town of Caledonia since the early 1830s In 1947 construction was severely damaged by fire then... Tom Longboat Corners
Interesting facts about BrantfordБра́нтфорд () — город расположенный на реке Гранд Ривер на юго западе провинции Онтарио Канада По результатам переписи населения на 2011 год население города... More
Бра́нтфорд () — город, расположенный на реке Гранд-Ривер на юго-западе провинции Онтарио, Канада. По результатам переписи населения, на 2011 год население города составляло 94 000 человек, а с пригородами около 135 500.
Брантфорд географически относится к округу Брант, сообщается с городом Вудсток на западе и городом Гамильтон на востоке посредством трассы 403 и с городом Кеймбридж на севере с помощью трассы 24. Шоссе 424, соединяющее шоссе 401 из Кеймбриджа с шоссе 403 в Брантфорде, находится в стадии планирования.
Брантфорд иногда ещё называют Родиной телефона, поскольку в нём жил Александр Белл.
Город назван в честь Джозефа Бранта (Тайенданегеа) — вождя племени мохоков и офицера английской армии, основавшего здесь резервацию.
- Костейн, Томас Бертрам (1885—1965) — американский писатель канадского происхождения, автор популярных исторических романов.
- Гретцки, Уэйн (род. 1961) — канадский хоккеист, один из самых известных спортсменов XX века.
- Population : 87,759
- 6.8 Brant
- 9.8 Maple Grove
- 10.5 Sour Spring
- 12.0 Paris
- 12.5 St. George
- 14.3 Ohsweken
- 15.0 Sixty-Nine Corners
- 15.3 Scotland
- 15.8 Medina Corners
- 16.4 Four Ponds Corners